45 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕

- Do you have to have your fucking hands on me all the time? - I hissed at Jill when we were finally alone

I've been a hot spot since I screamed at Carpenter that I loved her, overdosed, beat up Wes Hicks, and ended up getting into a relationship with Jill Roberts. A bit much for such a short time frame but whatever. My life is full of surprises.

It's Friday, the day before my birthday party. There's a festival going on in Woodsboro and Blake insisted that I go with Jill to introduce ourselves as a couple. After all, this entire event is sponsored by our company. We have to be there and behave. Nothing new.

People keep coming up to us, congratulating and asking questions. I don't fucking like this.

"You look so good together!"
"New favorite couple!"
"I always new there was something going on!"

They don't even know how wrong they are. We've been arguing a lot lately, and then Jill's on drugs and trying to cajole. She hugs me, rubs my thigh, and even kisses my neck. When I didn't respond in the same way and moved away, she immediately became aggressive. I let her make a hickey once, but it quickly ended with her trying to unbutton my pants. I didn't agree because I couldn't imagine having sex with her again. When I was fourteen it was like an honor, now I would rather puke.

And now she's constantly looking for a chance to grab my hand, wrap her arm around my shoulders, run her fingers through my hair. Physical contact with her is scalding. I hate Jill. This time I really feel genuine hatred for her. Every time I feel her touch on my skin, a shiver runs through me. However, this is not a positive reaction.

Some people are watching us in a big surprise, especially the ones from school who thought that Tara and I had something.

Actually we do.

We decided to secretly date. We want to enjoy each other over the last few months, before Tara goes off to college and I stay here with Jill. I know it's going to be so fucking painful... I don't want to lose her yet. We don't have much time, but we have to make the most of it. We love each other.

I steal her kisses when no one is around, I visit her, we sneak out at night to talk. Although hidden relationships can be troublesome, they are also exciting.

- Yes, because I have to pretend that you're my everything - she replied and rolled her eyes

She rubbed her nose, which is raw from constant drug use. Jill has been taking it every day since my suicide attempt. Her face has become so pale that she looks as if she might faint. But I can't help her. The moment she switched to heroin, there's nothing I can do. It's just over for her. I don't have the strength to fight it.

I clenched my jaw and slipped out from under her arm. I looked around the area, looking for any familiar faces. Maybe I can escape from her, at least for a while. I would even like to stand somewhere aimlessly, as long as I am alone.

My eyes landed on my friends standing in line for popcorn. Actually, I only focused on Tara. It's so damn unfair that I can't stand there too and hold her hand right now.

- You agreed to this deal, stick to it! - Jill added angrily and ran her hand through her blonde hair

Only because it's my only chance to get my parents back. I don't give a damn about all this money, I just want to have a family. And if I don't obey, everything will be as before. I hated it.

Now...now it's wonderful. Mom still says things she shouldn't sometimes, but dad has changed a lot. He talks to me, doesn't shout, spends time at home. Few times, he even made dinner himself. And yesterday, on my birthday, he took me to play tennis. Anthony Freeman has become what he once was: a loving dad.