17 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅

{Two years ago, Monday}

I walk furiously down the school corridor. I fucking hate them all. I despise this fucking house and this whole family. They are doing everything to ruin my life.

— Hey, are you o...

— Fuck off Chad! — I shouted and passed the boy

I swear that one day I will kill my parents or myself.

I ran into the toilet and slammed the cabin door. I can't do it otherwise. I started searching my pockets, wondering where I hid the drugs.

This idiot pushed me against the glass, and now he even dares to offer me some treatment to remove the scar once it heals. He's a raghead, not a father.

I pulled out the bag and quickly poured a large amount onto the phone screen. I didn't bother making a line out of it. I just rolled up the bill and started snorting everything quickly.

I don't care if anyone else is in the restroom. I don't care about anything.

I sniffed a few times for it to go deeper and put everything back in my pocket. I wiped the residue from my nose and left the cabin.

Unfortunately for me, I met this slut.

— I heard a snort and I just knew it was you — Tara said and she shook her head superiorly

— Shut your fucking mouth!

— Or?

— You sure you want to find out? — I asked and came closer

— Oh of course, you can intimidate and attack people. After all, daddy will bail you out of prison — she laughed

I just smirked and raised my eyebrows.

— At least I have a father — I said and as I walked away I hit her hard with my shoulder

{Today, Thursday}

— I'm not going anywhere — I said to my mom — You didn't care for all these years and now you're trying to prove something? Wanna be the fucking mother of the year?!

— Shut up Amber! — dad shouted that I shuddered — Don't talk to your mother like that!

I wanted to cry so I turned my head. Mom insists on family therapy. Neither I nor my father want that. It's just a waste of time. She tricked us into the car. I thought we were going shopping and my father thought we were going to the shooting range.

— What am I supposed to tell this psychologist? That you gave me a scar for the rest of my life? — I asked

— You can remove it with laser, I suggested it to you.

— I meant the scar on my mind.

— It's your business.

I rolled my eyes and clenched my hands into fists. I hate him. He's like a big baby. Fool. Now I know from whom I inherited my lack of intelligence. I'm not going to sit with them and talk about what hurts me. They won't take it seriously anyway. There's no point in wasting time.

We stopped at the lights. I looked around for help. Okay Amber, it's simple. Open the door and run away as far as possible. I get it. I sighed without looking at the door. Arousing suspicion will ruin my plan. Now.

I quickly opened the door and jumped out of the car. I heard my father calling me before I closed the door. Fuck you Anthony! I ran through the other cars and ran onto the sidewalk, jumping over the railing. I don't think they're even chasing me, but I'm running anyway.