16 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

I haven't left my room for two days. After Friday's fight with Tara, I bought drugs as soon as I left school. I got stoned and can't remember how I spent the rest of the day. I woke up around three in the morning, lying in my mum's flowers. Unfortunately, I didn't wake up of my own free will...

Our security guard found me. I still remember the taste of the leaves and grass in my mouth. When he called my parents, the scandal started. When my father saw me like this, dirty, drugged and with a split lip, he started yelling at me and hit me open-handed on the cheek. He did it three times until I fell. My mom started yelling at him to leave me.

I told her that I'm fine. That I deserve it. This surprised them both. I remember they started crying and complaining about what they had done wrong. Everything, I guess.

Then mom took me to the bathroom and helped me wash up. She also washed the wound on my mouth with hydrogen peroxide. It was burning like hell. At least it sobered me up. She wanted to talk to me but I refused and went to my room.

She just said not to show up to my father for the weekend. That's why I didn't leave the room. I didn't eat anything that was brought to me. I was just laying there thinking about how much I screwed up. Because sleeping in the garden wasn't the worst. Worse was what I saw I wrote back to Jill and Tara.

the manipulator: ready for cruise with me?

me: jil i fucking nneed you seriosly iknow its been two years but i misss u i miss your kisses andyour touch it gave my life meaning i think I love you. no, i hate you i watn to hate yo so bad jill fuck this i want you please

the manipulator: jeez

me: im afraid of thie cruise jill i dont wwnt to see ya

the manipulator: stop taking drugs kid

me: i wasnt the kid whne you fukked me huh

the manipulator: would love to do it again

me: do ut

the manipulator: you don't want to see me...

me: jilllllll

me: shit stoo playin with me

the manipulator: text me when you sober up 😇

I didn't text her anymore. I made such an idiot of myself. I fucking want to die. Seriously. When I read this this morning, I wanted to cry. But I haven't cry in two years. To keep from doing that, I stood up and slammed my fist into the wall, splitting my knuckles. Seeing the conversation with Tara broke me even more.

the short one: I thought we were done insulting me. You really hurt me Amber. What was it even supposed to be? I thought you had changed (a little bit?!) Hell, you know Wes is my rescue. I'm not ready to come out. I really haven't done anything with him since you and I almost kissed. We just met and talked, that's all. Yes, I talk about him but I don't feel anything for him. And it's not like I just want sex with you. I feel good when I'm with you. I really started to like you and you treated me like some whore.

me: we re not fcking friends or anything Tar. you want to fuck? cooool but i dont wantto hear a wo,rd about that SON OF A BITCH. youre stupid if you ke ep meeting wit him

the short one: are you drunk?

me: not ur business

the short one: im worried about you

me: then stop? don t need yu.

the short one: maybe you don't need me, but you need someone
the short one: don't pretend you have everything under control
the short one: I saw those bruises, I heard you tell Sam what your father did