Chapter 32 : The Expectations

In the rest room...

As Swara was done with her morning duties, she wanted to relax herself a bit as she felt a bit tired because of these continuous duties. She sat down on a chair and stretched her forearm and wrist muscles.

A few moments later, her phone started ringing. She picked her phone and saw the name of the caller. She smiled and answered the call, "Haan, Sanskar. Bolo."

"Where are you?" he asked from the other side.

"I'm in the rest room. Why? What happened?"

"I will tell you everything when I come there. Till then, please stay there only."

"But..." she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, but then nodded in agreement, "okay. But at least tell if everything is-"

And next moment she heard a beeping sound from his side. She pulled her phone away from herself and got confused.

"This is so weird. Sanskar never cuts his call like this."

Shrugging her shoulders to herself, she decided to wait here for him to see for herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Swara heard some sounds of footsteps coming from outside the door. Realising that Sanskar was here, she got up from the chair. The door clicked open and Sanskar entered inside looking at her.

"What happened? You wanted to tell me something? And..." she noticed the smile he was trying to hide, "wait. What's it with you smiling like you are hiding something from me?"

"Oh god, Swara," he chuckled, "How can I dare to hide anything from you? I came here and I asked you also to be here because... someone has come here to specially meet you."

"What?" she asked, "to meet me? Who is it?"

Sanskar just smiled and stepped aside looking at the open door. Swara also looked at the door not understanding who was it but soon enough, a huge smile made it's way to her lips as she saw her dearest Dida coming and standing at the door to show herself.

"Surprise!" Shobha announced her arrival with an enthusiastic smile.

"Dida!" Swara exclaimed in extreme surprise, "Oh my god, what a surprise!"

She ran and threw her arms on her Dida hugging her dearly, and she returned the hug with equal love.

"Kaisa hai mera Shoru?" she asked caressing her hands over Swara's back, "My baby girl. I was missing you, so I thought of paying you a visit."

"I'm superb, Dida!" she broke the hug, "What about you? I didn't know you were going to come to meet me. You didn't even say anything."

"Arey, Shoru! If I would have told you, how would have it been a surprise? Also, I have brought these rasgullas for you," she said showing her a steel box making Swara smile wider.

"Rasgullas! Oh my god, you know how much I love them! Thank you so much, Dida! You're the best!"

Saying this, she kissed Shobha's cheek making her smile.

"And yes... this other box is for that friend of yours. You know... that boy who helped you and Shomi when she was here. Tell him I brought this for him along with my love and blessings. I'm giving this to you but don't forget to give this to him."

"Of course, Dida..." Swara uttered in confusion as she turned to look at Sanskar to know what was going on. Didn't her Dida know that this 'friend' of hers was right here?!

Meanwhile, Sanskar knew what she was thinking but as soon as he felt her gaze on him, he gestured her to hold on. Swara raised her eyebrow but Sanskar maintained his stance.