Chapter 04 : Colleagues Help, Don't They?

"Stupid."

"Flirt."

"Idiot."

"Was he even real?!"

Swara paced up and down in the corridor of the huge hospital and cursed the only being on this entire planet who had managed to bring out her Bengali Sherni avatar. All thanks to...

Dr Sanskar Maheshwari!

Or should Swara say, 'Dr Brainless Maheshwari'?

That...

"Was he even for real Anushka!" Swara stopped all her cursing sessions when she realised, she had already removed all her anger out of her system.

Anushka was dubiously watching her best friend who had even though stopped cursing Dr. Sanskar but she had not stopped pacing up and down. Gosh, never in her entire life, she had seen Swara cursing somebody so much! It was quite unlike the behavior she used to have during the hostel times. Back then when they used to stay in their hostel rooms, there were many seniors who teased their juniors often and Swara and even she, herself were no exception. But at that time also Swara did not behave as irrationally and weirdly as she was behaving right now... In fact, what Dr. Sanskar had done was nothing in front of the pranks which their seniors used to execute on them.

But so much anger and only Dr. Sanskar was the culprit? That was kind of surprising.

"I am telling you Anushka... I won't leave that Sanskar at all. He will see the worst of me if he ever pulls out something like that again!" Swara cursed. For the infinite time.

Anushka took a deep breath and went to her.

"Swara, just tell me. Will something happen if you curse him like that? Don't you think we are getting late right now? I mean... cursing and all can wait, right?"

"NO! How dare he did that with me," she went on mumbling, "Didn't you see how he asked me to get out of the class?! How could he?! Those guts of his..."

"Swara, listen. For God's sake, don't heat up your mind on the very first day of your duty or else things might just turn out even worse. We are supposed to go to the Pediatric Department right now and here you are roaming here and there so that you can calm your mind down... I understand that, but..."

Swara closed her eyes in frustration, "You know what! You are actually right! Maybe I am thinking so much. I am just heating up my mind for someone who is not worth it. I think I should forget it."

Anushka hummed curving her lips. Finally Swara seemed to have calmed down.

"But I am telling you," she continued, "if he messes with me again I won't give a second thought before strangling him."

"Ugh... Swara..." Anushka hesitated, "you know we can't do that because he is our..."

"Stop rubbing that word everytime on my face!" Swara lost her cool just at the mention of that word she had begun disliking the most. "He is our senior, that doesn't mean he does his self-will here everytime."

"You're right. Let it be. You can take revenge on him at the right time. Actually, you already have. Everyone in the room heard you bursting on him with anger after his seminar was over. Trust me, you have got back at him. Now your scores are settled."

"I guess you are right," Swara rolled her eyes, "fine. I think let us just go. I need to focus on my first duty. I need to focus on what I will do."

"That's like my best friend!"

Swara pursed her lips, avoiding smiling but the thing was, she felt like smiling...

Anushka (chirped) : Okay, now since you have finally recovered from your anger, then shall we get going?