Chapter 09 : Let Them Come Closer To Each Other!

"Ab dekhna Swara... ki mai kya karti hu." Kavita hissed, looking through the door with a smirk for she knew she had made a good plan.

Saying her few last words, she set off to do the first job in her plan -- lock the door and tucked the keys deep into her jeans skirt pocket. And that was the first part of her plan.

Because no matter what, she wasn't going to let Swara win from her at any costs.

Inside the store room, however, Swara was searching everywhere for the file but ended up hearing a sound as if somebody was locking the door... she immediately turned towards the door and a type of fear pulled her heart down from it's original place.

Swara was shocked to the core as the door was found to be shut. No. No!!! This shouldn't be happening! Not at all!

"Wait!" Swara left everything behind her and ran towards the door for her life. She got hold of the knob that now seemed to be not working at all as the door was locked from outside. "Hello! Open the door! I am inside! Please, darwaza khol do!!!" She yelled in panic.

In no way she expected things getting this worse...

On the other hand, Kavita smirked at the lack of ingratitude that she had for that made her succeed in her plans. What was Swara anyway? A mere little intern who had joined this hospital just a month ago and she... had been here since a year and still couldn't win Sanskar's heart! The jealousy and hatred she felt for Swara because of this, no words would be enough to express her anger.

"You should have thought once before getting on my nerves that day, Sanskar Maheshwari." She smirked. "Now see how I torture her and make her suffer. You find her better than me? Her, better than me?! No chance! Now just wait and watch to see how I take my revenge on her."

She turned around on her heels, walking away from the store room as far as possible so that no body would notice her. She left Swara locked inside the store room all alone.

Here, Swara tried her best to push the door open.

She tapped on her wooden door, tried several ways to open it by twisting the knob at odd angles, did everything she could, but all in vain...

"Bahar nikalo mujhe! Mai andar bandh hoon! Please, please open the door!" She was almost on a verge of crying.

How scary this store room was! Supposedly untouched since years, too much dust and too many cobwebs, and next she saw was... alive cockroaches... as if her day wasn't any worse.

Swara was frightened to a bad extent and she shouted loudly as she saw a cockroach running away right across her. Her whole body shivered as there was hardly any light in the room, it was all dark, and yet there was so much to deal with in this room. Her heartbeats were getting faster and with every moment she was losing herself. She almost embraced herself in fear.

She began one more time. She tapped the door more wildly. "Please open the door! Koi darwaza kholo! Somebody has locked me here! Please, please darwaza kholo!"

Tears had finally started flowing from her eyes but she decided not to give up. She was very scared, but she knew she had to be strong.

Finally, something stroke her and she searched through her jeans pockets to find her phone. She finally got her phone, turned the screen on, and tried dialing Anushka's number.

But a thought had stopped her from dialing her number...

"No! No, Anushka must be in that complicated surgery she was talking about, she can't pick up the phone then." She concluded and then again began wandering, fear threatening her from her insides. "Kise phone karu..." Her breaths became uneven with every passing moment she spent in this dark room.