•Prologue : A New Beginning For Her•

'Kolkata Hospital' -- was the dream of every medical practitioner in the city of Kolkata and across India. Every medico had only one aim -- to get into a hospital as promising and as renowned as this hospital was!

A successful Hospital of the city Of Kolkata. A huge building. Various amenities. Arrangements for emergencies. Never ending number of various areas. Posh interiors! There was everything!

And most importantly...

A place where people's prayers were finally answered! The temple of Goddess Durga in the main area of the hospital.

Getting approved by this hospital to work as a doctor or an intern was like a dream come true for any newly graduated medical student. Undoubtedly, it was the most renowned hospital for its amazing infrastructure and for having it's own accomplishments. From a team of highly qualified high authorities to a team of most talented doctors. So all in all... this hospital was ALL IN ONE.

For a student who had a medical degree, who had just completed his graduation, this place was the best place to pursue their high education in order to become the person they wanted to be. To have an identity they had dreamt of ever since those five crucial, golden years of learning, practising and training in this field...

'Bachelor Of Medicine & Bachelor Of Surgery'

New, young doctors and interns were here to accomplish their dreams of becoming a successful doctor and brighten their future. When they would walk around the hospital, all one would see with them were thick books. Books which they would be holding closer to themselves -- that was the temple of knowledge of every medical student.

And today was the fateful day where many newly graduated doctors and newly recruited interns were seen entering into this new world that was this hospital...

Each of them had only one thing in their mind... once they step into the doorstep of this hospital, there wasn't any going back until they accomplish their dreams of becoming ideal doctors just like the team in this hospital was. And they meant it. That much strong their determination was. Even getting selected by this hospital due to their merits and good academic marks was a big thing for them.

But for her, it was a blessing to her.

Getting approved by this hospital would be good for any other person in general, but for her, all this meant much more to her than anyone else could imagine.

And being one of the interns entering this hospital, she was all set. All set for this new beginning. Having a past buried deep down her soul, she made her way towards the entrance of the hospital. The place where everything would possibly change in her life.

'This hospital is my destiny now. And no matter what happens, I'm going to welcome this journey with open arms and from here on I will accept every path that my life takes. It's a promise to myself.'

Those were her final words before she stepped nearer to the hospital.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Her...

This was all about her.

Her existence.

Her life.

Her future.

Her self respect!

What was her existence in this world? Was she right about doing all this? Was she right that she was now taking a different road to live her life? Having so many questions unanswered right at the age of twenty two wasn't fair enough.