Chapter 33 : When You're Jealous

Evening, at the Shopping Mall...

Swara, Sanskar, Rajat and Anushka entered the Mall together. When they were on their way to here, it was decided that the girls would go their way for their shopping and boys would go their way for their shopping and after getting done, they would all see each other at the cafeteria. The four of them divided themselves into two pairs and started their own shopping.

But things do not always go as planned, right?

What happened was that Sanskar and Rajat had got done with their shopping quite sooner than expected and Swara and Anushka were still not done with their shopping. So, what could they do next? Both of them decided to barge into the girls' shopping, split them up much to their annoyance, so that they could give their respective lady loves some 'company'.

So, Rajat went with Anushka to accompany her while she did her shopping, and Sanskar went with Swara. Swara warned Sanskar it was not a good idea and that he would get sick while shopping with her, but Sanskar did not listen to anything and said he did not mind. After all, they just had to stay by their girls' side while they shopped whatever they wanted, right? Not a hard task.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Easier said than done.

Sanskar pitied himself as Swara thought of going to another boutique store of the Mall after she refused to buy anything from the first three stores where she was shown more than ten dresses and she still did not like anything from those. She had a certain image of her dream dress in her mind, and she wanted a dress that matched that image. Yes, she was a typical girl when it came to shopping.

The truth was that all the dresses she had seen till now were not upto her expectations and she felt like she would not look good enough to be with Sanskar in those dresses. She wanted a dress so that she looked good enough to him!

As Swara searched around to see if any boutique was left, Sanskar felt like plunging his whole self down as he felt like he would not be able to take it any more longer. Never in his whole life he had been so much bored, and even his legs had started to ache because of standing continuously for three hours. Much to his luck, he caught sight of a chair nearby, so he claimed it before anyone else could and sat down on it to release himself from the tension his body was bearing since so many hours.

As Swara folded her arms feeling disappointed for still not being able to find what she wanted, Sanskar looked at his watch.

"Swara..." he called out to her.

"Hmm?" she asked, her mind still half occupied thinking what to buy.

"How long is it going to take for you to select a dress? I was done with mine in just twenty minutes," he stated and Swara turned towards him, knowing he was going to say it sooner or later.

"I already warned you before, Sanskar. You will get tired if you come with me. It would have been better if you had gone with Rajat," she sighed and Sanskar regretted his choice of words.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But I just wanted to be with you," he admitted. Swara saw his condition and she knew he was not exaggerating. He really looked so tired and sleepy as he was accompanying her in her shopping and here she was still not able to choose her dress even after three hours passed by.

"I'm so sorry, Sanskar," she felt guilty by seeing his state, "Actually I'm not getting the kind of dress I'm searching for. That's why it's taking too long."

"Is it? But what exactly are you searching for?"

"A salwar suit or a lehenga," she revealed.

"There were so many of them back there at those three boutiques. Why didn't you select anything from those?"