Chapter 17 : If Meant To Be Together

Enough was enough! All Sanskar knew was he was not going to let Kavita hurt Swara anymore.

Jerking her hand in front of everybody, swooshing away the light environment that'd been throughout this party, the scenario filled with seriousness as every pair of astonished eyes stared at Sanskar and Kavita.

No sooner Kavita regained her senses, she snapped her head towards Sanskar, finding him glaring at her, and she was taken aback by the sudden turn of events.

"Sanskar!" Kavita shouted at him.

"Don't!" Sanskar raised his finger at her, and the bluntness in his cold tone instantly shut her up. "Don't you even try to, Ms Kavita Roy." How dare she had the audacity to shout when she was the one to talk here!

And this left everyone to wonder... what the heck was actually going on! Whereas on the other hand, Rajat was smiling winningly, Anushka looked confused and Swara looked on shocked.

"I've already had enough with you." Sanskar declared firmly and this was the moment he shot glares at everyone at the party. "It's high time I put a full stop on these rumours!"

No sooner everyone heard the last word from him, the entire crowd was stupefied. None of then saw this coming. Rajat smiled folding his arms as he'd finally come to realise that this was Sanskar's plan. As for Anushka and Swara, they were still trying to digest whatever was going on infront of them... especially Swara.

"But wait! Before I say anything to her," Sanskar turned to everyone else and began. "I want to ask you all that how can you believe in such rumours? And who even gave you all the right to talk about my personal life? Because let me tell you, a rumour doesn't begin with only one person spreading it around, there are many people involved in it. If one person hears something, he immediately goes and tells that to his mate. And then it keeps on going and going and later what? Everyone else believes in those lies! Is this what you all are here to do?"

No one was able to believe their ears. They didn't know what shocked them more -- the truth that all this while Kavita had been lying and showing off about her said marriage with him or Sanskar's current indifferent demeanor. This was the first time everyone was seeing a side of Sanskar that no one knew... his anger! No one knew that even Sanskar could get angry, even Swara. Even she couldn't believe it.

Sanskar took a deep breath and looked at Kavita as if he wished he'd buried her six feet underground already.

"What you all came to know about Kavita, it was she who'd started it. Well, I can expect such low life thing from her but from you all? Seriously? I didn't expect this from any of you." And once again, the attention was back on his juniors.

Kavita immediately composed herself to get back at him. "Sanskar, look I admit that I lied. But I know it Sanskar, that somewhere deep inside your heart even you have feelings for me!" She said exactly what would trigger Swara more but she still wasn't aware that by now Swara was staring fiercely at her. "Sanskar... admit it. Admit it that you like me. Admit it that you love me. You always had. You just didn't-"

"Ms Kavita Roy." Sanskar began bluntly. "I wish you get it straight in your head... that I. Don't. Love. You. Or even like for that matter. And stop being delusional because I know you are clearly not. You are just doing this to earn attention from everyone!" He implied.

"Okay, now I got it." Kavita's face hardened with anger as soon as her eyes landed on Swara, who was by now visibly taken aback by all these turns. "It's all because of her right? You are doing this for her. You are doing this because of her only and she has snatched you from me. I am not going to leave her!" And no sooner, Kavita marched fiercely towards Swara. "Isski toh mai-"