Chapter 07 : The Urge Of Knowing Her

{ Sanskar's POV }

Come on Sanskar, come on. Just concentrate! Aah! Concentrate on your work!

But I can't. I possibly can't. Why is my heart fluttering so much? Never in my entire life I have felt like this. How can someone affect me to this extent in such a short duration? Swara does...

Ever since she has come, I have hardly concentrated on my work. My mind is preoccupied by her thoughts most of the times. Each and every time, I feel so drawn towards her. It has been hardly a month Swara joined the hospital as an intern. Now...

Okay, I admit it, she is different. She is very different from other people. I'll conclude that, defining my first meet with her.

Swara Bose is really a mystery for me. I have seen her doing nothing other than studying, or working. Okay, now I guess work gives her satisfaction. And I won't say anything for that. But still... something about her just doesn't feel right.

There is some kind of emptiness I notice most of the times whenever I see her eyes. Her eyes... they possibly stun me. Never in my life I have seen someone who is so simple, yet so natural. Her large beautiful black orbs speak more than she does. I don't know why but as time is passing, I'm getting more attached to her. She is definitely a girl full of surprises.

I have always had this urge to know her, to talk to her, and to some extent, to understand her. Right from the first day I saw her, I instantly knew there was something special about her. There was something unique about her. That is why I never let go off a chance to approach her. Okay, sometimes I tease her too so that she expresses herself to me. She basically seems introvert so I thought, why not pull something so that I see something new about her? But still...

Why in the world do we don't get what we want the most?

Knowingly or unknowingly, I have come to know Swara more in these days. Everytime she shows me a new side, more bedazzled I become by her. She really is amazing and now I can't save myself. Basically there is someone else in the hospital which has intrigued me.

Today, though, she hasn't shown up in the hospital and I wonder why. She has never taken even a single day leave, and her sudden disappearance makes me worry about her. And I don't think she would take a leave because of her injured hand. For her, it's a small thing. That's another thing that for me it's a very big thing.

So right now, I just know the right thing I should do. Because somewhere her absence bothers me and partly because to save myself from the suspicious eyes of my best friend.

Mr Rajat Sareen.

{ POV ends }

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sanskar walked across the corridors of the hospital searching for the person who might help him right now. He had been on a self-talking spree for a while and he knew he had to come back to his senses. Coming out of his thoughts, he searched everywhere when he instantly spotted someone... Maybe it could help!

Sanskar saw Dr. Kavita dangling her friends' arms and somewhere, that irked him. Well, it's a hospital so you should behave, girl!

Sanskar walked towards her before finally clearing his throat, making Kavita turn towards him and her lips instantly twitched and her eyes glinted.

"Hi, Sanskar!"

"Dr Kavita," Sanskar began, completely ignoring her greetings. "If you don't mind, can you please tell me where is Dr Swara? I mean... she hasn't shown up today and... I had some work for her."

Perfect reason!

Something disappointing flashed into Kavita's face and she folded her arms exchanging looks with her friends. "I don't know, honestly. I don't keep any track of nerds."