Chapter 15 : I Don't Mind Being Your Patient!

Cool breeze swept his hair away from his forehead but this time not even that could bring him back in his senses.

It was night time, and Sanskar still wasn't sleepy. He was sitting on the place near his window, and was staring outside thoughtfully. The thought that he indeed needed to sleep did not even cross his mind, rather he was drowned in his own thoughts...

Memories of his times spent with Swara, memories of her gaze being averted from him whenever they approached each other, and then... memories of their first meet -- where Swara was about to fall down from the stairs and she landed in his arms, with him saving her... that was the first moment for him with her ever, the moment in which he had begun to get attracted towards her.

He was simply watching the nature outside the window, where clouds were threatening to burst and a slight drizzle had already begun. It was raining outside and that reminded him once again of that time when he had dropped Swara back to her home when it was raining very heavily at that time.

These rains, this weather... it rendered a feeling of peace and satisfaction in Sanskar's heart. He closed his eyes and remembered that one moment which was too close to his heart by now.

The moment where he had confessed his feelings for Swara!

She didn't hear his confession, he knew, she was sleeping at that time. But still, he confessed his love for her because he wanted to speak his heart out to her, irrespective of her listening to him or not, and he couldn't stop himself from speaking his heart out.

And now that he had realised this feeling, which was in his heart for her ever since long... he was finally content. He was at peace. An unusual emotion aroused him as he recollected all that Swara had gone through in her life. Her mother's words, Swara's courage to stand up for her family, her strength all these years...

"You have suffered a lot in your life Swara. It's not easy to come out of that pain which I can clearly see in your eyes today as well. The pain of always being judged by people even if you're not the one at fault, the pain of being betrayed by people who are meant to love you and stand by you, the pain you have carried all these years in your life... it's not easy. Still, you stood strong for your family and never let your past become a hurdle in your way, and today you are finally what you have always wanted to be. A doctor, an ideal person, an inspiration, and a wonderful person... for me."

A deep breath followed. A moment for him to ponder.

"Tum bohot special ho Swara." Sanskar admitted, as he stared outside but Swara's thoughts still occupied his mind. "Tumhare jaisi ladkiya iss duniya mein bohot kum hoti hai, jo apnon se apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karti hai. You can do anything for your loved ones and that is what makes you so different and special. I really never thought that I'll realise my love for you under these circumstances but still, I love you, Swara. I have realised it and I'll always be there for you whenever you need someone. I want you to know that you have someone whom you can always count on and trust."

Another sigh followed and with that, he closed his eyes as he let his emotions arouse him completely. He knew, it was not going to be easy for Swara to believe in goodness once again. He knew it was hard for her to believe in love and trust once again. When she'd herself seen the inevitable split between her own parents, seeing them separating and her mother's sufferings, seeing her own fate betraying her by bringing that Sahil in her life -- it was altogether very hard for her to believe anyone again.

But... not anymore.

Sanskar Maheshwari was soon going to break this outlook for Swara, for he was going to show her that she deserved much better and she deserved to be loved more than she would have thought. He was going to show her that she could trust someone... and that 'someone' was him!