|| Description ||

A story where both of them longed for true love ✨

✨ A story where both of them longed for true love ✨

'Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. While loving someone deeply gives you courage.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*

'As surely as the sun will rise tomorrow, so too will my heart beat only for you.'

'There is nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Her life was not easy, her childhood had never been very pleasant like others out there. But still, she rose high and lived her life on her own terms. She grew up into a sophisticated woman who had gained her maturity even before she was in her twenties.

And then a storm came and shooked her. It turned her entire life upside down.

Ever since the most unfateful day of her life, she could never expect anything beautiful from life again. And that's just it...

She lost her self esteem and her belief on life once and for all! Because the only day that was going to be the most beautiful day of her life turned out to be the most unfortunate day of her life.

Ever since then, Swara Bose had only one aim, that one determination that could repair the path of her life.

'Dr. Swara Bose'!
The only identity she wanted to have in her life.

She couldn't mourn over what happened throughout her life now, could she? She still had her entire life in front of her. A life where she had to take care of her mother and grandmother and be the pillar of their family now. And she was firm, she was not going to let anything ruin things for her further.

And one day, all because of her hardwork, intellect and merits, she found herself all professionally dressed, with a smile on her face, standing at the doorstep of...

'KOLKATA HOSPITAL'.

It was the last month of her MBBS internship. For her last month, she was posted in this hospital by her college, and without any doubt this was where she wanted to be in the future too because of how renowned and famous this hospital was in terms of patients' welfare and efficiency of the medical staff.

She had accepted it wholeheartedly as a part of her life.

But life wasn't only about roses and rainbows, right? So was the new journey of her life really going to be that easy?

As when the actual day she stepped across the doorstep of the hospital, she realised that her journey wasn't going to be that smooth because of some weird experiences she was coming across.

But this time, destiny had something else in store for her. Something unexpected. And there it happened... her destiny finally entered her life that day.

And that destiny was none other than... 'Sanskar Maheshwari'!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Being a true gentleman by heart, Dr. Sanskar Maheshwari was one of the best Cardiologists in the hospital. For him, nothing was more important than his profession and his loved ones. In spite of achieving so much fame and success at a young age, he had no ego. In fact, he was very humble, cheerful and down to earth. He had every quality of a perfect doctor as well as a perfect man.

But as they say, 'nobody is really perfect in this world'. And that was how he was. For everyone, he appeared to be flawless... but deep down, he hid a vulnerability within himself which he never let anyone know... which he never expressed in front of anyone except himself.

One day, he himself did not know why but something... apart from his work and duty, intrigued him.

For the first time in his entire life, he had another reason to be in the hospital. Someone, he realised who'd captivated him by those innocent black orbs. And he couldn't do anything but let his heart get ruled by the only girl who made his heart escalate like nobody else could.

Very soon, the Cardiologist seemed to be losing his own heart and she was the one winning it!

Before he could realise, he'd fallen in love with her.

With Swara!

But what about Swara? She had no time for this! And when she'd lost her faith in everything, she was skeptical of trusting anyone again.

But was Sanskar going to let her go just like that? No chance!

He was going to make her believe in goodness once again.

He was going to make her smile, make her live, something she had no reasons for to do and he was going to give her that reason.

He was going to make her believe in love!

What do you think happened with Swara?

Would Sanskar ever be able to break those walls around Swara's heart?

Would Swara finally be able to see the beautiful side of life that is 'love'?

And would Swara be able to love Sanskar... and give him the love he had been devoid of since his childhood?

~*~*~*~*~*~*

This was a game... A game of DESTINY!

A story of exchanged promises and intertwined destinies.

Was there a destination for this love?