Blowjob and fingerjob together to orgasm and swallow the juicy water back

front page
Blowjob and fingerjob together to orgasm and swallow the juicy water back
search
Blowjob and fingerjob together to orgasm and swallow the juicy water back
there is none left
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The No. 1 school in G City - You University, it was lunch time at this time, and the university cafeteria was crowded with people.

"System, are you sure I can sleep with him?" Shao Bai couldn't help but ask in his mind as he watched the sports student gulping water from afar at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Host, this is the highest energy value in the world that the system has scanned. I hope the host will work hard." A cold mechanical voice sounded in Shao Bai's mind.

Shao Bai's slender nose wrinkled: "How much energy?"

"Ten thousand."

Shao Bai calculated in his heart, he had to collect one billion energy points to reshape his physical body, and sleep ten thousand at a time, this system is real.

He looked at Jiang Wang who lifted his clothes to wipe his sweat in the distance, his eight-pack abdominal muscles appeared faintly, his legs were muscular, a few drops of sweat mischievously dripped into Jiang Wang's crotch, and the penis between his legs was faintly visible.

Seeing this, Shao Bai couldn't help swallowing, his legs trembling. Can he really bear such a person?

Sensing Shao Bai's gaze, Jiang Wang frowned, and said without raising his head, "What are you looking at, believe it or not..."

Before Jiang Wang could finish his sentence, he looked up and saw the boy with picturesque eyebrows. He stopped suddenly, and he felt his heart skip a beat.

Grass, here comes love.

Shao Bai had been a ghost for many years, when he was murdered by someone, he was immediately frightened, his eyes filled with tears instantly, and he looked at him helplessly.

"You...don't cry, I'll treat you to dinner." Jiang Wang looked at Shao Bai's tears and knew that he had frightened him, so he coaxed him in a low voice.

He pushed the back molars, and his own people haven't started chasing him yet, so why did they make them cry first.

Shao Bai saw that his strategy target took the initiative to get close to him, stretched out his slender hand, held that strong wrist, and pulled him in: "Okay!"

Jiang Wang looked at Shao Bai who was half a head shorter than himself in front of him: grass, people are soft, why are they so easy to coax.

This is the first time that Shao Bai has truly integrated into human society. When he was a ghost, he could only float around and watch people's laughter, not to mention envy.

"I want this...this..." After ordering, Shao Bai took Jiang Wang to the seat by the window and sat down. He first picked up a piece of fat braised pork and licked it lovingly.

Jiang Wang looked at Shao Bai's pink and tender tongue licking back and forth on the fleshy flesh, if only his dick could be licked...

Thinking of this, Jiang Wang quickly shook his head. He felt that the ground was shamefully hard. Looking at the small tent between his legs, he sat with his legs crossed in embarrassment.

"Student, what's your name?" Jiang Wang didn't know his wife's name when they met for the first time.

If he didn't do it, he was already very shameless labeling the other party as his wife.

Shao Bai stuffed the braised pork into his mouth, turned his head around, and looked at the memories he had absorbed.

The original parents died early due to a car accident, but the parents left him a large amount of property after death, and his life was quite nourishing, but due to the lack of parental care, the original owner was introverted, only knew how to study, and never communicated with others. I am alone on campus.