Interpret the matter of loving you with a lifetime (drama)

front page
Interpret the matter of loving you with a lifetime (drama)
search
Interpret the matter of loving you with a lifetime (drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Many years later, the two had a successful career. At this time, Shao Bai was interviewed as the world's top physicist.

Shao Bai, who is in his 30s, is in high spirits, and the exquisite diamond ring on his hand shows that he is married.

"Mr. Shao, how did you successfully study this result?"

Shao Bai raised the corner of his mouth, his voice faintly gritted his teeth: "Um... First of all, I want to thank my husband..."

Can I thank you? These research results were all "dry" with Jiang Wang.

I don't know what this guy's hobby is, but he likes to break in when he is doing experiments.

"I'm so envious of the president. Madam's first sentence in the interview is to thank the president. What kind of fairy love is this!"

Jiang Wang and Li Tezhu outside the door were looking at the huge projection screen outside the arena.

Jiang Wang stroked the ring on his hand a few times. At this time, Jiang Wang had a somewhat calm temperament, but he became more and more irritable, because he knew that many people in the outside world coveted his wife.

"Noisy." Jiang Wang's eyes hit Li Tezhu like a knife.

Assistant Li immediately shut up, and made a zipper movement around his mouth.

Although his tone was grumpy, the raised corners of his mouth showed his good mood, obviously pleased by Shao Bai's words.

"Why are you here?" As soon as Shao Bai went out, he saw Jiang Wang and the others standing at the door.

"Pick you up." Jiang Wang took a step forward, took Shao Bai's hand, and protected him into the car.

Li Tezhu had already climbed into the driver's seat at this time, acting as the driver.

"Mom and Dad miss us, shall we go back to have dinner tonight? Wife." Jiang Wang approached Shao Bai's ear, and the hot air he exhaled dyed Shao Bai's earlobe red in a short while.

Shao Bai pushed Jiang Wang away, touched his hot earlobe: "Okay."

Is it okay to say this well? What are you making a fuss about? Shao Bai glared at Jiang Wang in displeasure.

But Jiang Wang just let out a conniving chuckle.

——

It was New Year's Eve again, snow was hanging on the branches, and Shao Bai was lying weakly in Jiang Wang's arms.

"Why are you still carrying this?" Shao Bai put his hand into Jiang Wang's pocket to keep warm, felt something foreign in his pocket, and when he took it out, he found that it was a lucky bag he had given him when he was young.

The lucky bag has already been rubbed and turned white, but the fabric is not damaged, and it can be seen that the owner cherishes it to the extreme.

Jiang Wang kissed Shao Bai's forehead, his face full of reluctance: "I have worn it with me since the day you gave it to me."

The wind poured into Shao Bai's ears, making it difficult for him to hear what Jiang Wang said.

Jiang Wang raised his hand to cover Shao Bai's ears in time to keep out the cold wind, and began to talk about the little things between them: "Do you know that I fell in love with you the first time I saw you...."

The snow blurred Shao Bai's sight, and the voice in his ears got farther and farther away, but he heard the last sentence.

"Did I never tell you that I love you?"

"I know." Shao Bai forcefully raised the corners of his mouth and smiled lightly.

Jiang Wang spent his whole life explaining the matter of loving him.

Shao Bai closed his eyes reluctantly, and grabbed Jiang Wang's clothes.

After Shao Bai stopped breathing, Jiang Wang and his party dripped tears into Shao Bai's hair. At this moment, a snowflake hit Jiang Wang's lips, as if Shao Bai was saying goodbye to him.

Jiang Wang wiped off the broken snow from Shao Bai's head and face, and fastened his clothes tightly: "Honey, it's too cold outside, I'll take you inside."

After handling Shao Bai's funeral, Jiang Wang donated all his family property to scientific research, because he knew that this was a career that Shao Bai had loved all his life.

Afterwards, no one knew where Jiang's president, who was over half a century old, had gone, and only left an invisible lucky bag in front of Shao Bai's tomb.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Picked up the school bully's remote control
The cold prime minister's fuck day and night
Bisexual beauty with big tits wakes up every day with big dick
The young emperor watered day and night by his concubines
Fucked by His Royal Highness Yong to spray water
Reborn as the male nanny of the heroine of the romance novel [main attack]
Recently updated novel
Zombie doomsday, play all over the harem
Sexy campus life after becoming a physical health teacher
Deliberately seduce
【Total/Gong】Become the white moonlight of crazy critics after early death
【Main attack fast/wear】Train evil bones
Snake Attack: JJ is too big, the monk can't eat it at once H
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop