doggy, creampie, rear pussy

front page
doggy, creampie, rear pussy
search
doggy, creampie, rear pussy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After Shao Bai successfully contacted the system, he realized why Jiang Wang still remembered him. It was because Jiang Wang was too obsessed with him, and there was no suitable body for him in this world, so he could only appear in the form of his body.

"Ah...can you be gentle..." Shao Bai gently pushed Jiang Wang's nipple which was biting his nipple.

Jiang Wang said bluntly, "You're distracted." He licked that firm little cherry again as he spoke.

Ever since he married Jiang Wang, Jiang Wang bought an extra dragon chair and listened to politics with Shao Bai.

It's just... disrespectful.

I don't know why Jiang Wang was in heat after the court today. After the minister left, he immediately pressed Shao Bai on the dragon chair.

"Bai Bai, we don't seem to have done it on the dragon chair?" Jiang Wang leaned into Shao Bai's ear and asked in a low voice.

Shao Bai embraced Jiang Wang's neck with both hands, and stretched his legs around Jiang Wang's waist to find a support point: "Well..."

Jiang Wang first inserted a finger into the back acupoint and twitched lightly, and put his mouth around Shao Bai's lips.

Carefully trace the outline of the lips, then spread Shao Bai's lips, first licking up and down the rows of teeth, and then the soft and rotten tongue broke into the moist mouth.

"Well...it's reached." Jiang Wang's tongue hit Shao Bai's throat all at once.

The sound of tsk tsk water rang in his ears, making Shao Bai curl up his toes erotically.

"Water... I want to drink water, can I stick out my tongue in vain?" Jiang Wang murmured.

The speed of saliva secretion was not as fast as that of Jiang Wang's, so Shao Bai stuck out his tongue obediently.

Jiang Wang pressed down fiercely, Shao Bai's mouth was opened to the maximum, and transparent foamy saliva flowed out from the corner of his mouth.

"Baibai, is it okay to be a backward person?"

Hearing this, Shao Bai shuddered. Getting behind was his least favorite posture, because Jiang Wang really stabbed too deeply.

"No..." Shao Bai gently pushed with both hands.

Jiang Wang didn't answer Shao Bai, but turned over with Shao Bai in his arms, and pressed him on the dragon chair.

"Pa——" Jiang Wang slapped Shao Baicibai's buttocks, and then slid his fingers up and down the slit of Shao Bai's buttocks.

Shao Bai let out a muffled snort, feeling the pain in the past is refreshing, which made him long for more, he couldn't help shaking his buttocks, his voice yearned for this: "Sir, I want to fuck."

As soon as Jiang Wang inserted his middle finger to the bottom, the tender meat of the hot and humid back hole scrambled for each other.

"Ahhh..." Shao Bai supported the dragon chair with both hands, twisting his waist to cooperate with the thrusting of his fingers.

Jiang Wang pulled out his finger, the sticky and transparent intestinal juice slipped down his wrist, Jiang Wang put his hand to Shao Bai's mouth: "Lick it clean, I'll fuck you."

Shao Bai sucked Jiang Wang's fingers in his mouth, then stuck out his tongue and licked all the way to his wrist like a kitten, and finally licked Jiang Wang's palm provocatively.

Jiang Wang's eyes were reddened by the stimulation, and he restrained his waist, and inserted the hot and ferocious penis all at once.

"Ah...it hurts!" Shao Bai felt his waist go numb, and every time he pushed his waist and legs, his waist and legs softened a little. He couldn't help but push his body forward, wanting to escape from this feeling.

Jiang Wang felt that Shao Bai wanted to run away, so he caught him back, and licked his acupoints even more forcefully.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Shao Baibegged for mercy within five minutes. There is a kind of rubbing beauty.

"I can't stand it. This is just the beginning. It's in vain." As he said that, Jiang Wang maliciously blocked his eyes to prevent him from ejaculating.

This is really a posture that Shao Bai hates, there is no one, he feels that his waist is going to be broken.

The pumping and thrusting was not fast or slow, but every time it pushed to the deepest point, the succulent flesh was turned outwards with splashes of lewd water, which wet Jiang Wang's navel.

"Baibai, you have a lot of water, you look so lewd now, I like it so much."

Shao Bai was so fucked that he lost his mind and babbled nonsense: "Mmmm...then fuck more..."

I don't know how long it took, Jiang Wang finally let him go, after the urine was sprayed, semen followed, and Shao Bai also felt a hot, scalding semen break into his stomach.

Jiang Wang raised his eyebrows, with a satisfied expression, wet his fingertips with the mixture of urine and semen, and slowly wrote on Shao Bai's back: "Fuck you."

Shao Bai didn't know what happened in the end, because in the end he passed out from being fucked, and when he woke up again, he found that Jiang Wang was bathing him.

Shao Bai leaned against Jiang Wang's broad chest: "Sleep first."

Jiang Wang coaxed in a low voice: "Get the semen out of the stomach, or you will have diarrhea."

Jiang Wang was very dexterous, and lightly pressed Shao Bai's soft and bulging belly a few times, thick and hot semen gushed out from Shao Bai's back acupoint.

Shao Bai thought that if he was in modern times, he would probably be in the anorectal department by now.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1546.
1
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
[Main attack] Fuck the villain H through fast travel
God of monsters (double x)
Addicted to being licked by son-in-law
Hypnosis Harvests Happiness
The fate of a bus toilet female who falls into a slut and a straight man [single sex subject] np
Social animal beta was also forced to love by Top A today
Recently updated novel
The soft and delicate beauty was brutally squeezed by the boss of the ghost world
The butt-controlling school bully opened the peach buttocks of the small squad leader (bisexual)
Is the grand master married today?
obscene pretense
When the Jade Pillow was Born in the Cold
Who is frigid eight times a night!
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop