The Royal Family Goes Offline (Story)

front page
The Royal Family Goes Offline (Story)
search
The Royal Family Goes Offline (Story)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Qing looked at the Imperial Star in the distance, thinking that he had finally returned.

Liang Zhou kicked Shao Qing out of the spaceship: "Go back."

Shao Qing got up, afraid of dropping the dirt on his hands: "Why, are you even pretending now?"

"Yeah, because you're a waste."

Shao Qing flushed with anger: "You...you wait for me."

With that said, he ran to the location of the palace.

Liang Zhou folded his arms around his chest and sneered at the corners of his mouth, idiot, he doesn't even look at the chaos in the palace now.

"Who are you?" Shao Qing was stopped by the guard just as he ran to the door.

Shao Qing raised her hair: "Bold, I am the one you can stop?"

"Your Highness." Although Shao Qing had sunburns to varying degrees, he could still recognize the outline of his facial features, and the guard immediately bowed his head to admit his mistake.

The feeling of being hugged came back again, Shao Qing kicked them, and then ran into the palace: "Get lost."

Shao Qing ran all the way to Shao Zhe's bedroom: "Father!"

The entire palace was deserted, and there were very few servants.

Seeing Shao Zhe lying ill in bed, Shao Qing knew that during this period of time, his mother died of illness, his younger brother was imprisoned, and his father was seriously ill.

He lowered his eyes, his eyes were full of calculations, isn't now the best time to seize the throne?

Tears filled Shao Qing's eyes, he took Shao Zhe's hand and put it on his cheek: "Father, I'm sorry, I'm the one who came back late."

"It's okay, hurry up and investigate Shao Wen's case thoroughly." Seeing Shao Qing come back, Shao Zhe seemed to see rescuers.

"Ah Qing, why did you become like this?" Shao Zhe looked at Shao Qing's downcast appearance.

Shao Qing gritted her teeth and said bitterly: "It's a long story, and it's all Jiang Wang's fault. I'll tell you later."

"Father, you can't do what you want now, holding the throne..." Shao Qing went straight.

Shao Zhe avoids Shao Qing's gaze: "Let's talk about this matter in due time."

He has been on the throne for more than 30 years, how can this power be released at will.

"The kid is going back to wash up first." Shao Qing took a step back.

Shao Zhe patted Shao Qing's hand: "Okay, okay."

Shao Qing closed the door with a sullen and terrified expression: old man, he still refuses to pass on the throne to me when he is about to die.

In the middle of the night, Shao Qing released his spiritual power.

Because the servants in the palace are all betas, they can't smell pheromones, killing people invisible is what he is best at.

Shao Zhe felt a strong scent of ivy coming, the pungent smell made him breathless, and the pheromone disturbed the mental pool.

Shao Zhe rolled to the ground in pain, and before he could yell for help, he was suffocated to death.

——