Licking in the office, the dog turns into a human (the plot is slightly H)

front page
Licking in the office, the dog turns into a human (the plot is slightly H)
search
Licking in the office, the dog turns into a human (the plot is slightly H)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Bai didn't know how he came back yesterday, he found himself lying on the bed when he woke up.

Backache and leg pain were the first thing he felt when he woke up.

Shao Bai felt that a dog's dick was still inserted in his back hole, and his stomach was still a little swollen, presumably because he had eaten a lot of semen.

Sure enough, Jiang Wang's bad habit hasn't changed, he just likes to sleep with his back hole inserted!

He moved his body to get the dog's cock out, and then kicked the big dog behind him out.

"Oh?" Jiang Wang shook his dog's head, not understanding why he was treated like this this morning.

Shao Bai ignored him, stood up and rubbed his sore waist, the semen was not blocked by the dick, and flowed from the back hole to the calf.

Shao Bai felt sticky between his legs, and ordered Jiang Wang, who was still in a daze, "Your things, come here and lick them clean!"

Being fucked by a dog is a disgrace, and it's so fun to be fucked.

Jiang Wang wagged his tail, stretched out his long tongue, and swept away the semen between Shao Bai's legs in a few strokes. On the contrary, Shao Bai's legs softened when he licked the barb on Jiang Wang's tongue, and he almost reacted.

Shao Bai patted Jiang Wang's dog's head angrily, then turned around and went into the bathroom to clean up.

"I'm going out, you stay at home." Shao Bai put on his tie in the mirror, and instructed Jiang Wang who was looking at him eagerly.

Jiang Wang stretched out his tail to wrap around Shao Bai's ankles, and bowed his head to Shao Bai flatteringly.

Looking at the begging expression in Jiang Wang's eyes, Shao Bai guessed Jiang Wang's intention at a glance: "You want me to take you out? It's a beautiful idea."

After all, he is still angry.

Seeing that Shao Bai was about to step out of the house, Jiang Wang put his body on the side of the dog and stood in front of Shao Bai, opening his belly.

Fuck you, take me out.

Unexpectedly, Shao Bai didn't even look at it, and he kicked over.

Knowing that he heard the sound of closing the door, Jiang Wang stood up in despair.

"Bang——" Jiang Wang didn't look at the road, and knocked down the marble table all at once.

Suffered, did not control the strength.

"Jiang Wang!" Shao Bai didn't go far when he heard a sound like an explosion.

In the end, Shao Bai took Jiang Wang to work.

Shao Bai led Jiang Wang all the way to his office, where he was baptized in various ways.

Especially the young lady at the front desk, when Shao Bai and Jiang Wang entered the company's gate, their eyes were full of gold stars: the president actually led a big dog into the door, the big blue-eyed dog was so mighty and domineering.

"President, here is the company's financial statement for this month." The assistant handed the document to Shao Bai.

At this moment, Jiang Wang was under the table, and suddenly caught sight of Shao Bai's penis wrapped under his trousers, and licked it viciously.