plot illogical

front page
plot illogical
search
plot illogical
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Bai didn't expect Jiang Wang's estrus to last so long, he didn't get out of bed for a whole month.

At this moment, Jiang Wang took the ointment and gently applied Shao Bai's back acupuncture point.

The back hole had already been enlarged and was as hollow as if the cock was still in it.

"It's all your fault!" Shao Bai kicked Jiang Wang angrily.

Seeing Jiang Wang's gluttonous face, Shao Bai couldn't be more angry: "From now on, you will take care of the company's affairs."

Jiang Wang grabbed Shao Bai's slender ankle, and applied it along the ankle all the way to the deep thigh. The red-purple hickey marks on the deep thigh became more obvious.

"Okay." Although I have never run a company before, I just need to learn.

Suddenly there was a smell of durian.

Shao Bai sniffed it: "Have you eaten durian?"

"No." Jiang Wang shook his head, he knew it was his subordinates who came here.

"My subordinates are here, I'll go to the balcony, you go to bed first."

Jiang Wang helped Shao Bai cover the cup, and waited for Shao Bai to fall asleep before turning and leaving.

When Jiang Wang came to the balcony, he immediately saw a head of dazzling red hair.

"Sir." Hong Yao saw Jiang Wang's eyes light up. He had been looking for the officer for almost a month.

Jiang Wang frowned, looked back at Shao Bai who was still sleeping soundly, and said in a dark voice, "Keep your voice down."

Hong Yao also saw a lovely figure sleeping inside, presumably it was their chief's wife.

"How many people have been lost by the space jump?" Jiang Wang got to the point.

"Sir, the army has recuperated and there are no casualties."

"When are we going to attack Blue Star?" Hong Yao cautiously looked up at Jiang Wang as he spoke.

"If I don't attack Blue Star, I have my own plan."

"But..." Hong Yao wanted to say something else.

Jiang Wang raised his hand to stop it, and said in a low voice, "What? You didn't even listen to my orders?"

The cold eyes hit Hongyao, and Hongyao was so frightened that he couldn't move.

"You go first, I will contact you directly if I need it."

"Okay... okay." Hongyao didn't dare to look directly at Jiang Wang.

Jiang Wang raised his foot to leave, turned around suddenly, and said: "After eating the durian, remember to cover up the smell."

Hongyao is an orangutan, and he likes to eat durian the most. Although this taste is offensive, it is the easiest to find. Among the interstellar people, they all use smell to find people.

After speaking, Jiang Wang left completely.

Hongyao lowered his head, allowing himself to hide in the dark, and clenched his hands into fists: The grand plan and great cause of the chief cannot be stopped for the personal love of his sons and daughters.

"Why are you awake?" Jiang Wang returned to the bed and saw Shao Bai rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Shao Bai blinked, feeling a little wronged: "I can't sleep without you."