Creampie while fucking, holding fuck, cum filled pussy

front page
Creampie while fucking, holding fuck, cum filled pussy
search
Creampie while fucking, holding fuck, cum filled pussy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Jiang Wang couldn't bear to break Shao Bai's legs apart, and lowered his waist.

"Yeah." Shao Bai couldn't help crying out feeling a hot cock inserted into his back acupoint, followed by a burst of pain.

"It hurts...it hurts." Shao Bai and his party shed tears, scratching Jiang Wang's back with both hands without any rules.

Jiang Wang took a heavy breath, and he was only halfway in when he felt that Shao Bai's warm inner wall was holding him tightly like countless suction cups.

"Honey, take it easy." Jiang Wang lowered his head and kissed Shao Bai, not forgetting to rub those two tender nipples with his hands.

After the pain was over, Shao Bai felt a burst of pleasure, and began to cry out of emotion.

When Jiang Wang heard the continuous panting sound, his body suddenly straightened up, completely submerged.

"ah."

"ah."

Both of them cried out in delight.

"It's over." Shao Bai weakly wrapped his arms around Jiang Wang's neck, his voice was hoarse and weeping.

Jiang Wang's penis is thick and long, and he pokes at the sensitive spot in one fell swoop.

Jiang Wang began to thrust: "What is it, huh?"

Shao Bai's lewd water became more and more wet, and the pubic hair of the two of them were soaked, and the thighs collided continuously to form fleshy waves, making a puff puff puff sound.

"It's so hot..."

These words stimulated Jiang Wang to work hard, he lowered his head to hold Shao Bai's nipple, first licked it according to the texture, and then slowly nibbled.

It made Shao Bai's scalp numb, like getting an electric shock.

He opened his legs to the maximum, and wanted to ask for more comfortably. At the same time, he took Jiang Wang's other hand and put it on the other nipple: "Here, also..."

Jiang Wang held the meat head on the left side, and played with the other nipple with his right hand. Soon, the two nipples were played with like blooming flowers, glowing with water.

Jiang Wang raised his head and moved closer to Shao Bai's ear, and licked Shao Bai's earlobe, causing Shao Bai to tremble all over: "My wife is so cute, my husband likes it so much."

Shao Bai stared blankly at the white ceiling, feeling the pleasure coming from under him, and replied while screaming: "Sao wife only fucks my husband alone."

"Do you want to hug and fuck?" Although Jiang Wang asked in a questioning tone, his subordinates kept moving and hugged Shao Bai with one hand.

The penis and the back hole fit together without any gaps, Shao Bai's comfortable legs clamped Jiang Wang's waist, and the insteps were tightened, forming a graceful arc from the waist to the neck.

As Jiang Wang walked, he pressed on, and his free hand also covered Shao Bai's penis and stroked it up and down.

"Oh no, I'm going to ejaculate again." Every time Jiang Wang pushed Shao Bai, his scalp tingled, and his calloused hands brought unprecedented comfort to his penis.

Shao Bai's lewd water was too much, and it flowed drop by drop from the intersection of the two to the ground.

Jiang Wang speeded up his thrusts, hitting Shao Bai's teasing point every time without stopping, and soon Shao Bai came out.

"Ah." During the orgasm, Jiang Wang felt Shao Bai's posterior acupoints tightening constantly, and he cried out in excitement.

He patted Shao Bai's butt: "Sao wife, don't clamp it too tightly, or my husband won't be able to ejaculate."

Shao Bai moved his waist uncomfortably, the semen that ejaculated on his stomach flowed down and onto Jiang Wang's penis: "I want to ejaculate.. I want my husband's semen to fill the pussy hole."

"If you want your husband to ejaculate, your wife has to work harder."

Jiang Wang started a new round of teasing, Shao Bai was already fascinated by the teasing, he cried, "No more, I'm tired woohoo."

Shao Bai has ejaculated twice, he is really tired.

But Jiang Wang didn't listen to what Shao Bai said, he carried Shao Bai to the bedroom with one hand, and both of them fell on the white sheets.

"Are you comfortable being fucked by my husband?" Jiang Wang really loved the way Shao Bai talked flirtatiously, so that he would feel his dick was hard and hard.

"Comfortable..." Shao Bai replied softly, feeling his lips were a bit dry, he stuck out his tongue to touch it.

"How comfortable?"

"So comfortable that I want to be fucked by my husband every day."

Fuck, if you don't fuck him to death now, Jiang Wang will feel that he is not a man.

Jiang Wang began to thrust wildly, which was a sign before ejaculation, his hands were also playing with Shao Bai's firm nipples, Shao Bai could only scream helplessly.

"Do you know what my husband likes the most? He likes to fuck you while ejaculating." Jiang Wang leaned down and whispered in Shao Bai's ear.

Shao Bai felt a stream of warm semen gushing in from his back acupoint, but Jiang Wang on his body was still thrusting and thrusting.

Jiang Wang's penis was stabbing deeply, and the penis was covered with white semen and Shao Bai's lewd water, which was still a little bloodshot.

In the end, both of them reached their climax, and Shao Bai felt that the food he ate tonight was going to be fucked out.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
[Main attack] Fuck the villain H through fast travel
God of monsters (double x)
Addicted to being licked by son-in-law
Hypnosis Harvests Happiness
The fate of a bus toilet female who falls into a slut and a straight man [single sex subject] np
Social animal beta was also forced to love by Top A today
Recently updated novel
Straight-looking handsome man wearing a book is fired
After the burly general was addicted to licking
Hello
Get fucked by daddy's dildo
coconut flower village
crying poor days in the game
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop