Blowjob in the morning, eat the meal that contains semen, block the pussy with a

front page
Blowjob in the morning, eat the meal that contains semen, block the pussy with a steel ball
search
Blowjob in the morning, eat the meal that contains semen, block the pussy with a steel ball
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Shao Bai woke up, he felt that there was still a big cock stuck under his body. He was passed out yesterday by being fucked.

He covered his face, moved his waist slightly, pulled out the big dick in his body, felt the semen in his back hole overflowing his buttocks, and asked in his heart: "System, how much energy did you collect yesterday?"

"Eighty thousand."

Shao Bai's face turned red with anger. He remembered that he passed out the third time yesterday, but he didn't expect Jiang Wang to let him go after he passed out.

"Hmm..." Jiang Wang's light gasp came from Shao Bai's ear, and Jiang Wang was about to wake up.

Jiang Wang hadn't opened his eyes yet, but he grabbed Shao Bai's waist with his arm casually, and rubbed his penis sideways against Shao Bai's ass.

It feels so good to be able to hug my wife as soon as I wake up.

Shao Bai felt that the penis in the crevice of his buttocks looked up slightly, and he panicked instantly: "No...don't.. The posterior acupoint hurts so much now, and I have to go to class in the afternoon."

"Does it hurt?" Jiang Wang hurriedly got up, he just started eating meat yesterday, he couldn't control it, he pushed his feet a little bit.

He lifted the quilt, and at a glance, he saw that the originally delicate back hole turned red, the pussy was slightly turned out, and the turbid and thick semen flowed out from the pussy on both sides, all the way to the knee joint.

Seeing the exciting scene, Jiang Wang felt himself hard again, and his ferocious penis immediately straightened up.

But Jiang Wang controlled his desire, picked up a tissue and slowly wiped off the other's semen: "I'll apply some medicine to you."

Looking at Jiang Wang's eyes filled with worry, Shao Bai immediately relaxed: It seems that the boyfriend he just dated is still useful, and he feels sweet in his heart.

Jiang Wang squeezed out the plaster, and gently applied the plaster on Shao Bai's back acupuncture point with his slender but powerful fingers, for fear of hurting Shao Bai.

Shao Bai felt a cool ointment to soothe the burning sensation all night, but Jiang Wang's finger across the back acupuncture point still stimulated him to shudder.

"Hmm..." He couldn't help crying out.

"Honey, don't yell, my husband feels uncomfortable." Jiang Wang withdrew his finger, planning to get out of bed and go to the bathroom to masturbate to get rid of his morning erection this morning.

Shao Bai looked at Jiang Wang's erect penis, which had terrible purple veins on the thick penis, and he couldn't help swallowing: Although his back hole is not good, his own mouth is good, and he doesn't want to miss anything that can collect semen. Chances of value.

He held Jiang Wang's wrist, preventing him from getting out of bed: "Well...I can help you."

Jiang Wang:?

Shao Bai pushed Jiang Wang back on the bed without much effort, and Jiang Wang cooperated secretly. To be honest, he was a little bit looking forward to it.

Shao Bai raised his legs and sat on Jiang Wang's waist, touched Jiang Wang's nipples with both hands, his face flushed red: "Well... I don't have much experience, if you feel pain, you... just bear it!"