Banquet (drama)

front page
Banquet (drama)
search
Banquet (drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The banquet came as scheduled, Shao Bai left Jiang Wang at home and went to the banquet by himself.

A man with a childish face came over, but his eyes were raised, and his aloof appearance ruined the beauty.

He came over swayingly: "Brother, why are you here alone, where is the Marshal?"

"I haven't met the Marshal, have you?" He covered his mouth and snickered.

This is Shao Bai's omega brother, Shao Wen.

Shao Bai didn't even look at him, leaning against the pillar with his hands in his pockets.

Shao Wen hated Shao Bai's indifferent demeanor the most, as if nothing would affect him, he said, "It really is an omega with aborted glands, it's annoying everywhere!"

When Shao Bai was an omega before, people in the palace could still maintain superficial respect and dared not do anything to him, until one day, Shao Bai's glands suddenly abolished, and he became the most annoying beta in the palace .

"Better than the Third Highness, if my pheromone smells like stinky durian, I'd rather abolish my glands myself." Shao Bai kissed his lips and said sarcastically.

Shao Wen choked up, a little flustered, he sprayed so many isolation agents every day, how did he until his pheromone smelled like stinky durian.

Shao Wen's eyes were red with anxiety, seeing Shao Qing walking down the stairs, he seemed to see a rescuer: "Brother!"

Shao Qing walked over with the arrogance that a royal noble should have: "What's wrong?"

"He insulted the nobles of the palace!"

Shao Qing raised his eyebrows. As the heir to the throne and the only alpha in the palace, he never paid attention to these things.

But who is more important in the water splashed by the married omaga, needless to say.

What's more, today is his younger brother Shao Wen's birthday party, he narrowed his eyes and said, "Apologize."

Shao Bai finally raised his head to look at him, and said coldly: "It's been so long since I saw you, I never thought you'd still be inferior to Marshal."

Shao Qing stared at him stubbornly, with an excited expression: "Are you looking for death?"

What he hates the most is that some people say that he is not as good as Jiang Wang. As the heir to the throne, he is always a head lower than Jiang Wang.

"You're not as handsome as him, you're not as mentally strong as him, and you're not as good-tempered as him...."

Shao Bai wanted to provoke him. If he wanted to do something, he would publicly say that he was an omega. After all, beating an omega was against the law.

Shao Bai's aggressive method was useful, Shao Qing raised his foot and kicked him.

The whole audience exclaimed, at the very moment, the smell of cedar was heard with a purpose, Shao Qing's feet hadn't touched Shao Bai, his legs went limp, and he knelt down in front of Shao Bai.

Shao Bai was also dazed for a while, but he couldn't forget to taunt Shao Qing: "I'm not dead yet, so there's no need to give me such a big gift."

When the spiritual power of the high-level alpha came, everyone's legs were trembling, but only Shao Bai thought the smell was so good.

"Who has the guts to bully my Jiang Wang's wife." A steady and deep voice sounded like a cello, but everyone was afraid because this was the only top alpha in the empire.