Drink piss, crawl like a dog, pass out, and fuck

front page
Drink piss, crawl like a dog, pass out, and fuck
search
Drink piss, crawl like a dog, pass out, and fuck
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Hmm..." Shao Bai thought that Jiang Wang had drunk some wine tonight, so he sneaked over to give Jiang Wang a glass of honey water.

But he didn't expect to be imprisoned by Jiang Wang as soon as he entered the door, and rushed in without any rules.

"Is this the big dick you've been thinking about day and night?"

Without the impetus of foreplay, Shao Bai's eyes filled with tears in an instant, he bit his thin lips lightly, and said stubbornly: "No."

Jiang Wang chuckled, and pushed in, the inner wall of the back hole sucked wildly as if reunited after a long absence.

The tender meat kept turning outwards and inwards, Shao Bai was quickly fucked out of his mind: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..It's so comfortable)."

The honey water that was about to be delivered in his hand fell on the carpet at some point, soaking it.

Shao Bai's whole body twitched, it was the aftershock after the orgasm: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shao Bai's back was pressed against the ground, but the cold feeling was not relieved, Shao Bai's arm climbed up Jiang Wang's neck like a snake, and muttered: "I still want to fuck the little bitch, put the previous make up return."

He pouted his ass, opened his legs to show Jiang Wang his pussy, the pussy had been opened to the size of a fist, and the juicy water kept flowing out, trying to attract the injection of the big dick.

"Can my wife lie like a dog?" Jiang Wang pinched Shao Bai's erect nipples, making Shao Bai tremble all over.

"Okay...then you must fuck me to death." Shao Baiyan obediently lay on the ground, pouted his butt high, and sent his pussy to the penis full of lewd water.

Jiang Wang rubbed the head of the penis first, making Shao Bai unhappy, shook his buttocks, and urged: "Come in quickly, the little bitch's penis needs to be comforted by the master's big dick."

Seeing Shao Bai's lascivious appearance, Jiang Wang couldn't help but pour the whole thing in, and the ball was squeezed in a little: "Climb quickly, little bitch, the master won't move if you don't crawl."

Shao Bai quickly started climbing up and panting while climbing: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Master, be gentle, woo woo woo."

Among them, Shao Bai stopped softly because he was pushed deep. He found that Jiang Wang behind him really didn't move, and continued to crawl anxiously.

Just like this, Shao Bai came to the door, his eyes were red at this moment, and the tears fell down and hit the ground.

"Tatatata——" Shao Bai froze when he heard the footsteps, and stopped shouting.

"Son, what are you doing?" Jiang's mother heard a faint cry when she passed Jiang Wang's room after drinking the water.

Shao Bai turned his head and looked at Jiang Wang begging for help.

"Don't make a sound." Jiang Wang and Shao Bai bit their ears, but the movement of the waist pushed in more fiercely.

"Um..."

"It's okay, I just touched the corner of the table."

Jiang Wang's voice covered Shao Bai's moans.

But Jiang Wang kept stabbing Shao Bai's prostate, trying to make him urinate.

Shao Bai choked up crying: "No more...I'm going to urinate."

Mother Jiang is outside the door now, he really dare not pee.

"Don't be afraid, it's fine." Jiang Wang's expression was as usual, and his voice was steady.

The lewd water was squeezed into foam by Jiang Wang's forceful thrusting. Jiang Wang stroked Shao Bai's nipples with both hands, and whispered, "Hurry up, little bitch."

The pleasure of the couch plus the pleasure of the nipples, Shao Bai tensed his body, pushed up, lifted his left leg, and urinated on the door like a dog.

"Oh! Jiang Wang, what are you doing?"

Since the lights in the corridor had already been turned off, Mother Jiang couldn't see what was coming out from under the door.

"It's okay, Mom, my honey water is poured out."

Jiang Wang took out a glass cup out of nowhere, and filled it with the urine that Shao Bai peed in the second half.

He tasted it in small sips, and his lower body kept ejaculating. Shao Bai had already passed out and could only be fucked dryly.

When Mother Jiang left, Jiang Wang poured the last mouthful of urine into his mouth, squinted his eyes and licked the corners of his mouth: This urine is much sweeter than the honey water sent over.

White sperm flowed bloody from their joint: he really fucked the little bitch's pussy.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
13
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
0
.
Recommended popular novels
After dressing up as a moron, he severely trained the little beauty
Destroying beauties (collection ntr forces all kinds of beauties to abuse
After the burly general was addicted to licking
Fancy hypnosis common sense modification (collection) welcome to order
Main attack|Is it wrong to have tits?
Dirty transactions
Recently updated novel
desire haul (h)
Short Story Synthesis Area
Main attack|Is it wrong to have tits?
Bisexual candid and his nympho hubby
Licking dog Gong is beaten by his wife every day (1v1 single sex pure love)
【Bisexuality】Right and wrong
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop