Fucked by a dog, the people below drink urine, slight SM

front page
Fucked by a dog, the people below drink urine, slight SM
search
Fucked by a dog, the people below drink urine, slight SM
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Bai clapped his palms and said to everyone below; "The promiscuous party begins!"

The people below all wore masks of various shapes and cheered loudly.

Shao Bai sat on the highest throne with a fox mask on his face. This lewd party was organized by the original owner and gathered people of all kinds of sexual fetishes.

The people below rushed towards the nearby people while taking off their clothes. It didn't take long before there were gasping, whipping and begging for mercy one after another.

Shao Bai was wearing a tulle, looking at the scene below, his sex addiction was greatly satisfied.

The penis stood upright, the prostatic fluid came out like a spring, Shao Bai spread his legs apart, held the penis in his hand and began to stroke it.

"Ahhhhh..."

"You, come here and hit me."

Shao Bai's eyes watered, and he said to the girl standing beside him.

The girl's eyes lit up, they didn't know the name of the person who organized the party, they only knew to call him Mr. M, and they kept great respect for him.

The black leather whip was held in the girl's hand like a snake.

"Quick! Hit me quickly, I want it." Shao Bai looked at the leather whip eagerly, and he had already imagined the pleasure of the leather whip on his body.

"Crack! Crack! Crack!" The sound of the whip piercing the sky sounded, Shao Bai's snow-white body was covered with pink whip marks, and his two nipples were so firm.

"Ahhh... so cool, so comfortable, it's going to kill me." The sound of whipping gradually accelerated, and Shao Bai's tears rolled down the corners of his eyes, but he still didn't call out to stop, because it was so cool! Both physically and mentally have been greatly satisfied.

"I'm going to pee...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The girl in front of her immediately knelt down and opened her mouth to receive the urine when she heard it, and the people below also stopped, quietly waiting for Shao Bai to urinate.

"ah!"

The urine flowed out like a fountain. In order to let the people below taste his own urine, Shao Bai swiped one by one from left to right, but the one who benefited the most was the girl kneeling in front of him, with a lot of yellow urine in her mouth. It's about to overflow.

"I actually drank Mr. M's urine!"

"Mr. M's urine is so sweet, I'm going to fuck you until you can't pee!"

The voices of praise from below continued one after another, and Shao Bai's comfortable facial features stretched out.

"Wang!" Jiang Wang saw the scene in front of him as soon as he came in, and immediately shouted at Shao Bai who was sitting on the high place angrily.

"Jiang Wang?" Before Shao Bai could think about why Jiang Wang ran here, he saw him rushing all the way and pounced on him.

Jiang Wang's front legs rested on Shao Bai's shoulders, his hind legs parted Shao Bai's legs, and he sank down into the dog's body. The dog's cock was inserted into the juicy back hole, and the tender meat sucked the dog's cock firmly like countless suction cups. live.

The dog's dick was thick and long, and it filled Shao Bai's pussy at once.

The people below exclaimed, but the people here all have weird hobbies, and after being shocked for a while, they immediately immersed themselves in their carnival.

Shao Bai blushed, and pushed Jiang Wang down: "Go down!" But his body moved forward, letting the dog's dick hit his hot spot.

"Ahhh..."

"Wang!" Jiang Wang didn't move at all, but Shao Bai didn't expect Shao Bai to move by himself.

So coquettish, I like it very much. Thinking to himself, Jiang Wang stuck out his tongue and licked the two little red dots heavily.

A new round of thrusting began, Shao Bai hugged the dog's body, felt the dog's cock under him mercilessly detached, and then thrust heavily, pushing it to the deepest point.

The kinky water was grinded into a foam, and the prostate fluid on the horse's eyes continued to overflow: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goudan rubbed against Shao Bai's buttocks every time he slapped it, and Shao Bai shuddered all over: "Your balls.. I feel so comfortable.. Cool..."

Jiang Wang stretched out his tongue to lick Shao Bai's mouth, and Shao Bai lived up to everyone's expectations and stretched out his lilac tongue in return.

The two tongues intertwined and danced together in the air, and the sound of lewd water continued.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly

Jiang Wang curled his tail, wrapped around Shao Bai's penis, and rubbed the horse's eye on the glans head.

"Um...don't rub...you're going to pee again.."

Jiang Wang pushed forward as if he couldn't hear it, and shot out from the deepest point.

Sure enough, ejaculating with a dog prototype is the best.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly

A stream of urine shot out from the horse's eye, followed by semen. This time, Jiang Wang looked at the people under him, so he opened his dog's mouth and caught them one by one without leaking a single drop.

The semen was diluted with urine and filled the dog's mouth.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1669.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The butt-controlling school bully opened the peach buttocks of the small squad leader (bisexual)
Quick travel: Don't try to steal my old attack (np reverse travel book)
downburst
Dressed like a crazy group of heartthrob licking dogs
The school bully gave the school bully a lick
Poor Social Animal【ABO】
Recently updated novel
Chongxi
Do not forget
Plum Blossom Three Lanes
in the name of love
toyed husband
urban and rural development
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop