field handcuffs

front page
field handcuffs
search
field handcuffs
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Bai returned to his room, fell asleep as soon as he touched the bed.

"Master Shao, is Master Shao awake?" Director Chen's voice came from outside the door.

Shao Bai first rubbed his eyes, and said directly: "What's wrong?"

"Your Majesty didn't receive your decoction today. I'm worried that something happened to you. Let me ask."

Shao Bai turned over, covered his head with the quilt, and said in a muffled voice: "Today, the old disease relapsed, and the treatment will stop for a while."

According to the semen that filled the back acupoint yesterday, most of the poison in Jiang Wang's body may have been eliminated.

Shao Bai felt that he couldn't lift his strength, and he scolded Jiang Wang again in his heart. When Shao Bai came back, he first dealt with the dirt on his body, not to mention the hotness in his back acupoint, and all the semen that came out was the other party's semen, which was really deceiving. Too much deception!

This weak bone can't withstand such a toss from the other party.

Hearing the sound of Mr. Chen's footsteps gradually moving away, Shao Bai fell back into his cage.

In the evening, Shao Bai woke up faintly.

When he walked to the door, he saw a pile of nourishing products piled on the stone table, ginseng, angelica, wolfberry...

Shao Bai saw that there was a water basin next door, and when he probed it, it turned out to be oysters.

"Young Master Shao, are you awake? Your Majesty is worried about you. These are all rewards from His Majesty."

"And these oysters, His Majesty specially transported them from the North Sea."

Shao Bai sat on the chair, his voice was hoarse as he just woke up: "You can keep these on the table, and take the oysters home."

Can eating oysters make him change from the bottom one to the top one?

Director Chen knelt down and said, "Young Master Shao, you can't, His Majesty will never let me go!"

Mr. Chen thought of Jiang Wang's uncompromising and bloodthirsty temperament, and his body trembled with fright.

Looking at the other party's pale face, Shao Bai secretly sighed.

"Show it, you lead the way, I will send it back by myself."

Manager Chen hurriedly got up and led the way, but His Majesty said that the requirements of Mr. Shao can be met.

Shao Bai walked slowly with the water basin in his hands, and Director Chen led him to the imperial study: "Young Master Shao, Your Majesty is inside."

After Mr. Chen stepped back, Shao Bai walked forward by himself, and when he was about to open the door to enter, a bloated man came out from inside.

Shao Bai couldn't see the opponent's face clearly through the curtain, but from the opponent's figure, the opponent should have indulged too much, resulting in a little weak footsteps.

"You are the owner of the Valley of Miraculous Doctors?" Xiao Chi narrowed his eyes and looked at the man in white in front of him.

Feeling the other party's malicious gaze, Shao Bai held back his nausea: "Yes. Is Your Majesty inside?"

"Yes." Xiao Chi has played with many men and women, but he has never seen such an elegant figure, like a magnolia, and he couldn't help but want to pick it off and play with it fiercely.