"He just kicked my dick too"

front page
"He just kicked my dick too"
search
"He just kicked my dick too"
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
On Mermaid Planet surrounded by the deep sea, Shao Bai was lying on a recliner drinking fruit juice, while Jiang Wang was processing information beside him.

Since Xie Yu succeeded to the throne, Jiang Wang was assisting Xie Yu while handing over the military power to Liang Zhou, hoping to live a retirement life in advance.

Jiang Wang put away his phone and rubbed Shao Bai's cheek like a big dog: "Wife, do you want to do it?"

"No." Shao Bai said indifferently.

Jiang Wang moved Shao Bai's hand to his crotch: "It's been three months, and I've been holding back for a long time..."

Shao Bai flicked his dick: "No way." He said, walking back to the villa not far away with his waist supported.

"Wife, wait for me, walk slowly." Jiang Wang immediately chased after him.

When Shao Bai entered the villa, he was pressed against the door by Jiang Wang and kissed him. His big tongue hooked Xiao She and sucked him, sucking up all the water on his tongue.

"Wife, please be a pity to my husband."

Shao Bai's legs softened, smelling An Xin's cedar scent, his eyes turned slightly red: "Then take it easy."

Jiang Wang carefully protected his pregnant belly and inserted it.

"Well...I told you to be gentle."

After Shao Bai became pregnant, his body became twice as fragile. It was obvious that Jiang Wang had already applied a lot of lubricating oil.

Jiang Wang took the lubricating oil again, applied it on his hands, pulled out his penis, and applied it to Shao Bai again.

He first carefully daubed around the lines on the back acupoint, and then put a finger in. The back acupoint was filled with water and firmness, so Jiang Wang couldn't help but hook it with his nails.

"Ah, what are you doing?"

"How can the meat in the butthole be so slippery and tight."

Jiang Wang put the lubricating meat in again, and opened up the back hole until it could accommodate his huge body.

When Jiang Wang looked down, he could see Shao Bai's tender meat and crystal clear intestine juice.

He first held the penis and used the head of the glans to spin in the back hole, and then slowly inserted it.

"Mmm..." Shao Bai's body tensed up, his swan neck was thrown back, and his toes curled up.

Immediately, Meirou tightly sucked the penis, stuck inside and couldn't move: "Honey, relax, it's too tight."

There were tears in Shao Bai's eyes, and his body was red: "Don't you just like tight ones? What, are you afraid of shooting too fast?"

Jiang Wang's cheeks became hot, and even the penis in his back hole swelled a little, and Shao Bai shivered because of the heat: "I'm going fast, don't you always know?"

He said so, but the strength under Jiang Wang's body was still very light, except when he was sprinting.

There was a sound of tsk tsk, and Jiang Wang kept sucking Shao Bai's lips until they swelled. The corners of Shao Bai's mouth opened, and he stretched out his tongue to ask for a kiss: "I want to eat the big tongue."

Jiang Wang lowered his head again, pushing his tongue to the deepest point every time.

"Ahhh..."

The meat in the back hole was turned outwards, the tender red meat had a milky white liquid, and the foot of the bed was shaking, showing the intense situation on the bed.

There was a loud gasp followed by a small cry, and urine rolled off the bed, forming a pool of yellow liquid on the floor.

Jiang Wang took care of Shao Bai and didn't put his whole body weight on him. Suddenly, Shao Bai's belly bulged slightly.

Shao Bai panicked: "He seems to have kicked me just now..."

"He just kicked my dick too..."

The distance between the uterus and the posterior point is only one endometrium.

Jiang Wang didn't dare to move for a moment, Shao Bai felt guilty, so he could only vent his anger on Jiang Wang: "Jiang Wang, get out."

"Come soon, wait." The corners of Jiang Wang's mouth drooped, looking aggrieved.

"Jiang Wang!"

——

Three years later.

Shao Xi came to the master bedroom with a small pillow in her arms, and squeezed between Shao Bai and Jiang Wang.

Shao Bai felt a dumpling of glutinous rice pushing hard towards his arms, and he hugged him habitually: "Xixi."

Before Shao Xi could speak, a big hand behind him picked up his collar and lifted him up. He turned his head and saw Jiang Wang's stinky face, and said in a disapproving tone, "Father."

Jiang Wang frowned: "Didn't I say not to disturb Dad at night?"

"I'm afraid you'll bully Dad."

"When did I ever bully Dad?" It was too late to hurt him.

Shao Xi's legs kicked wildly in the air: "You are talking nonsense, I felt it in my pregnant belly."

Jiang Wang and Shao Bai were stunned for a moment, Shao Bai carried Shao Xi over and stuffed her under the bed: "Father sleeps with you."

Jiang Wang knew he was wrong, and touched his nose embarrassingly, but his eyes were still fixed on them.

After Shao Xi fell asleep, Jiang Wang walked around to the other side and took Shao Bai into his arms.

Shao Bai twisted the flesh around Jiang Wang's waist: "It's all your fault."

"That's right, it's all my fault." Jiang Wang paused, and then said, "I love you." His tone was gentle and solemn.

"I love you too."

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1154.
1
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
NTR Forum (Tackling Derailment)
The Erotic World (Brain Hole, foul language short story)
beauty haunted by monsters
[General Attack] Cannon fodder drills daily routine (high H, np)
Instinctive indulgence
The heartthrob has been spoiled by the batch [Quick travel/NP]
Recently updated novel
Chongxi
Do not forget
Plum Blossom Three Lanes
in the name of love
toyed husband
urban and rural development
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop