Go Silly (Drama)

front page
Go Silly (Drama)
search
Go Silly (Drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"You just rot here."

As soon as the door was closed, Shao Bai heaved a sigh of relief, and began to look around at the surrounding environment. What greets you is the large living room, without much furniture, and the whole house presents a black and white style.

This is Shao Bai's 18th year in this world, but during this time, he has never met Jiang Wang.

His current identity is the third prince of the royal family, an omega with abolished glands, but only he himself knows that he let the system block his pheromones, because every time he smells the smell of those alphas, he feels like throwing up .

Since ancient times, the royal family has always been ruthless. Since Shao Bai's gland was abolished, his status in the palace has plummeted. Today he is marrying instead of his younger brother Shao Wen.

The star general guarded the frontier from a small town, with strong mental strength, everyone was afraid of him. When Shao Wen heard that he was going to marry the general, he was so frightened that he immediately pushed Shao Bai out to take the place of the dead ghost.

But Shao Bai was very fortunate that he finally found a chance to escape from that man-eating palace. If this interstellar general was not Jiang Wang, he would run away.

"Master, what should we do now?" said the half-person-high robot butler next door.

This is the robot butler who took care of Shao Bai since childhood, named "Xie Yu".

Other robots are numbered, but Xie Yu is family to him, so Shao Bai gave him a name.

"Clean this room first."

Xie Yu has been with Shao Bai for more than ten years, and it is already worn out, and now there will be some parts rubbing sounds when working.

Shao Bai went straight to the master bedroom to see if the owner of the house was there.

When Shao Bai came to the second floor, he heard the sounds of animals. As soon as he opened the door of the master bedroom, he saw a snow-white fur covered in blood... a dog?

Shao Bai raised his eyebrows, oh, the one with the tail hanging down is a wolf.

Seeing someone intruding into his territory, Bai Lang barely propped up one of his legs, stood up, and growled a warning at Shao Bai.

Seeing Bailang's other bloody, half-folded leg, Shao Bai's heart ached for no reason.

The white wolf's eyes were wary, and he planned to pounce on Shao Bai's neck with one bite.

Shao Bai ignored Bai Lang's gaze, walked in step by step, and hesitantly stretched out his hand to put on Bai Lang's forehead: "Good boy, it doesn't hurt anymore."

The white wolf's eyes were dull, and the next second there was a "boom", the white wolf turned into a beautiful boy and fainted on the ground.

Shao Bai froze in place, hearing the prompt in his head, it turned out that the Jiang Wang he was looking for was the interstellar general.

Shao Bai helped Jiang Wang to the bed, and asked Xie Yu to bring over the healing instrument from the cubicle.

The warm light shone on Jiang Wang's bloodless face, and Shao Bai told Xie Yu, "You watch him here first, and I'll cook some porridge."

There is not a single servant in the huge villa, so Shao Bai can only rely on himself.

After a while, I heard Xie Yu's jubilant voice: "Master, he's awake."