kanshi blowjob, draft

front page
kanshi blowjob, draft
search
kanshi blowjob, draft
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
At this time, Jiang Wang took Shao Bai back to the small courtyard, where the smell of Shao Bai was everywhere, the cedar fragrance mixed with the bitter medicinal fragrance.

Jiang Wang carefully placed Shao Bai on the bed, and saw the large and small medicine pots on the table, as well as the small tiger talisman.

There are also handsome characters written on the medicine jars and medicine bags, stating the purpose and frequency of use of the medicine.

Jiang Wang's eyes became hot again, he hugged these things in his arms, and wept softly like a baby.

What he wanted was never power, he only wanted Shao Bai to live well.

Crying and crying, Jiang Wang started laughing out loud again.

Laughter hovered over the entire palace, and the palace was silent. Everyone knew that His Majesty was crazy.

"The bandages are uncomfortable. I'll help you open them." Jiang Wang said as he untied the bandages on Shao Bai's hands, and the criss-crossing scars on his arms came into Jiang Wang's eyes.

He unbuttoned Shao Bai's clothes in disbelief, and found that these dense brown scars were all over his body.

Jiang Wang seemed to know why Shao Bai was avoiding him all the time, he lifted Shao Bai's feet, the round and lovely feet were like warm jade in Jiang Wang's hands.

Jiang Wang leaned over and planted a pious and loving kiss on the instep: "It's not ugly...not ugly at all..."

I don't know whether to say this to Shao Bai who is lying on the bed or to himself.

Jiang Wang slowly closed his eyes. He didn't know what kind of torture the boy had encountered before he met him.

"Can I have you?" Jiang Wang caressed those scars, as if afraid of hurting Shao Bai.

Jiang Wang took a bandage and tied it on his eyes: "I know you like to cover my eyes very much, is it good for me to cover my eyes?"

Jiang Wang's own voice was the only one in the room.

A fiery kiss fell on those cold lips, and she skillfully pried open her teeth.

Jiang Wang kissed and kissed: "Why is there no water, I want to drink water..."

Jiang Wang took another mouthful of Shao Bai's lips, stood up, and poured a glass of water accurately.

He poured water into his mouth first, then turned around and covered Shao Bai's lips again.

The sound of tsk tsk water was heard, and after a while, Jiang Wang said again: "There is no water again, I want to drink water...can you stick out your tongue in vain?"

The low one didn't respond.

Jiang Wang then kissed all the way down from the side of Shao Bai's neck, with dense hickey marks, trying to cover the scars on Shao Bai's body.

"It doesn't matter if there is no water for nothing, I will take good care of you."

How could a dead person produce bodily fluids.

Jiang Wang opened Shao Bai's leg, and licked Shao Bai's penis with the tip of his tongue, from the balls to the penis, took the last bite, and twitched up and down.

"Hmm..." Jiang Wang made a swallowing sound, Shao Bai's penis was full of Jiang Wang's saliva, shiny and sticky.

The tender flesh in Shao Bai's back acupoint was no longer tight as if it had lost its vitality, and Jiang Wang's tongue twitched flexibly in the back acupoint.