Wearing panties and licking cum

front page
Wearing panties and licking cum
search
Wearing panties and licking cum
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Bai was very satisfied that night, because he was the one who bullied Jiang Wang.

At dawn, Jiang Wang was the first to wake up. Jiang Wang opened his eyes, his eyes were clear, and he didn't have the stupid look of last week.

He looked at the marks on Shao Bai's body, which were bruised and purple, his brows were frowned, his mouth was pursed, and his face looked stinky.

But at this moment, his heart is howling with a gust of wind. Should he continue to pretend to be stupid or just say that he has recovered?

The sun hit Shao Bai's face, Jiang Wang stretched out his hand to block it, and Shao Bai continued to arch in uncomfortably.

Jiang Wang was still thinking. After a while, Shao Bai felt that he couldn't sleep anymore, so he said to Jiang Wang, "Good morning."

"Good morning, brother." Jiang Wang's body had already given the answer, he raised the corner of his mouth, and gave Shao Bai an unskilled smile.

Forget it, considering his notoriety outside, let's tell him slowly about his recovery.

Marked omega will have great dependence on alpha, and alpha will also have great possessiveness on omega.

Under the breakfast table, the two of them hugged each other and ate together, you took a bite, and I took a bite.

Seeing Xie Yu's heart fluttered.

But thinking of the letter received today, he held it in front of Shao Bai with both hands: "Master, there is a letter from the royal family."

Shao Bai took it, glanced at it roughly, and said that the dinner party was postponed to 2 days later.

The reason for the delay was not made public, but Shao Bai knew it. When he left the palace, he replaced the queen Chen Ying, who was his stepmother, with the fragrance in Chen Ying's room.

Chen Ying absorbs the energy in the blue ore every day to alleviate skin aging. When the energy of the blue ore is combined with the smell of aromatherapy, within a month, Chen Ying will accelerate aging and die.

This is his last gift to the royal family, and he, Shao Bai, is not easy to bully.

Chen Ying was unable to attend the banquet, and the banquet was bound to be delayed.

His plan started to take effect, Shao Bai could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Seeing the smile on the corner of Shao Bai's mouth, Jiang Wang thought of the many grievances that this little wife who had been married in for him had suffered in the palace, bloodthirsty flashed in his eyes, but his facial expression remained unchanged, and he leaned over to act like a spoiled child: "Brother, hello! "

He is getting more and more comfortable playing the fool now, but he plays it happily.

——

Jiang Wang was buried next to Shao Bai's neck, smelling the fragrance of Shao Bai's body, he was already standing upright.

He rubbed Shao Bai's thigh: "Brother, it's uncomfortable."

Shao Bai didn't expect that the temporary mark would make Jiang Wang so dependent on him, and his acupoints had already started to itch.

Jiang Wang was also overwhelmed, the pheromone leaked by Shao Bai was tantamount to seducing him.

Jiang Wang turned Shao Bai's head over and made him look at him: "Can I kiss you?"

Shao Bai was a little shy, why did his relatives still ask.

"To eat the tongue."

Shao Bai stuck out his tongue obediently, allowing him to suck and lick.

"Hmm..." Shao Bai's face turned red, and the smell of pheromone made him lose consciousness.

Jiang Wang went all the way down, sticking out his tongue through the underwear, aiming at the outline of the penis and licking it up and down. Soon, the white underwear was soaked with his saliva.

Jiang Wang parted Shao Bai's legs, buried his head between Shao Bai's crotch, and took a deep breath: "Brother's here is sweet."

"Ah..." Shao Bai felt a tongue rolling in his asshole, and gasped out in a low voice.

"Brother, do you want to intervene? It's like yesterday."

"To..to.."

"Where the fuck?"

"Fuck Sao Point, fuck me to death, husband!"

Jiang Wang didn't take off Shao Bai's underwear, but opened it in the middle and inserted it straight in.

Shao Bai felt that Jiang Wang was very ruthless this time, he was the one who cried yesterday, but today he became himself.

"Wooooow...slow down." Shao Bai opened his mouth and put his arms around Jiang Wang, drooling as he spoke.

"Do you like being fucked by dogs?"

What about role-playing?

Shao Bai felt numb all over, his body was as soft as a puddle of water, he could only pant helplessly.

"like."

"How much do you like it?" Jiang Wang straightened Shao Bai's face and let him look at him.

"Dog cock fucks me so much, I want to keep getting fucked by a dog cock."

Fuck, slut.

Jiang Wang hugged Shao Bai up, sat on his lap, and pushed against him.

"Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, So Deep...""

The sound of slapping flesh lingered in my ears, endlessly.

The cock stretched the stomach and stirred it around inside. The two of them pressed tightly together, and Jiang Wang could feel the situation inside Shao Bai's body.

This time Shao Bai didn't take off his underwear, so his semen covered the underwear. Jiang Wang took off the semen covered with semen and lewd water, first licked it, and then put it on his head to absorb the smell left by Shao Bai frantically. Wear it on yourself.

Crazy and idiotic.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1247.
0
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
After rubbing and criticizing in the classroom, I was crushed by the school girl who had a crush on her
Please don't abandon the crazy batch of licking dogs casually
When Knock CP is overthrown by the master
The cannon fodder soft O who was played by the rival
Kaolin Flower Quilt Collection [High H]
I also want to escape from the Shura field today (quick travel)
Recently updated novel
The soft and delicate beauty was brutally squeezed by the boss of the ghost world
The butt-controlling school bully opened the peach buttocks of the small squad leader (bisexual)
Is the grand master married today?
obscene pretense
When the Jade Pillow was Born in the Cold
Who is frigid eight times a night!
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop