Bathroom Vibrator Masturbation Dog Licks Ass Squirting

front page
Bathroom Vibrator Masturbation Dog Licks Ass Squirting
search
Bathroom Vibrator Masturbation Dog Licks Ass Squirting
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"President, do you see?" Shao Bai saw a man nodding and looking at him as soon as he woke up.

Shao Bai was confused for a while, then looked up to find that he was in the meeting room at the moment, and the company's executives did not dare to speak out, waiting for his order.

He frowned, narrowed his eyes, and said in a cold voice, "Rework the plan, the meeting is adjourned!"

The assistant made a false alarm. Sure enough, the president is still the president. How could the ignorant look appear on the president's face?

Shao Bai came to his office and withdrew his assistant, finally heaving a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he had learned a few tricks when he visited Jiangwang's company in his previous life, otherwise he would really not be able to control this battle.

Shao Bai closed his eyes to accept the memory, and cursed secretly: How can this body have sex addiction!

Although the original owner came from a wealthy family, but he suffers from sex addiction. Everyone in the family can be bullied and cast aside. The original owner left the family when he became an adult to develop holographic technology, and the company skyrocketed.

After calmly accepting the memory, Shao Bai asked in his heart: "Sperm suction system, where is Jiang Wang?"

The system guaranteed that he would meet Jiang Wang in every plane.

"Sooner or later we will meet."

Shao Bai handled the documents according to the habit of the original owner, and he felt dizzy looking at each document.

When it was time to get off work, he picked up his suit jacket and went straight to the door to leave.

The passing staff were stunned: When did the workaholic CEO get off work on time?

Shao Bai refused the assistant's pick-up in front of the car, and drove home according to the route he remembered.

The moonlight is dark, and the cicadas sing to each other.

Shao Bai got out of the car door and walked into the room: "The highest energy value in the world has been detected, worth 100,000."

The steps to climb the steps were withdrawn, could Jiang Wang be nearby?

At the same time, I was puzzled: "Why is there 100,000 in this world, but only 10,000 in the previous world?"

A mechanical voice sounded in my head: "The energy value is adjusted according to the difficulty of the task."

A gust of wind blew by, and Shao Bai caught a blue light in his peripheral vision.

He frowned, bit his thin lips, and walked towards the grass beside the villa.

Shao Bai pushed aside the treated weeds, opened his mouth wide, and what came into view was a giant dog, with all kinds of terrible wounds hidden under the soft and glossy black fur, with deep-set pupils and a pair of blue eyes.

The big dog felt that someone was watching him, bared its teeth, and planned to attack, but when it looked up, it found that it was Shao Bai, its eyes suddenly glowed with gold, the dog shook, lay limp on the ground, and wagged its tail at Shao Bai.

Seeing the familiar eyes, Shao Bai immediately understood why the energy value in this world is so high, because Jiang Wang has become a dog in this life!