NPC onlookers are fucked by dogs, full of urine, in a horse pose

front page
NPC onlookers are fucked by dogs, full of urine, in a horse pose
search
NPC onlookers are fucked by dogs, full of urine, in a horse pose
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
One month has passed since the signing of the peace agreement. Jiang Wang officially took over Shao Bai's company, and Shao Bai was the boss behind the scenes, waiting to collect money.

This day Jiang Wang brought Shao Bai to the newly developed holographic game.

"What are you doing?" As soon as he came to the holographic game, Jiang Wang threw Shao Bai down.

Jiang Wang tugged at Shao Bai's clothes: "Let's play something exciting."

Shao Bai looked at the people on the grass: "There are still people here..."

"This game is not yet open to the public. The people here are all NPCs, and NPCs will speak according to the scene. Don't worry, my wife."

Shao Bai was relieved when he heard what Jiang Wang said.

"Ah..." The clothes of the two of them faded away, and Jiang Wang also returned to his original form.

"Oh my god, how can someone have sex with a dog on the grass?"

"It's so exciting to be fucked by a dog!"

"Anyone else think this dog has a big dick?"

The people around surrounded Jiang Wang and the two and exclaimed.

"Are you sure they are npcs?" Shao Bai gritted his teeth.

"Yeah, special scenes and special dialogues."

Who set up the language system.

Jiang Wang, who set up the language system, was carefully polishing Shao Bai's posterior acupoints.

"Hmm..." Shao Bai's tender pussy gushed out lustful water.

"My wife's body is still so sensitive."

Discussion voices came from around: "This shou's acupoints are so tender and firm, I want to ask if he has any maintenance methods."

"There is also a lot of lewd water."

"It's so slutty too."

These voices reached Shao Bai's ears, making Shao Bai's face flush with shame.

"Ah..." Jiang Wang stuck out his tongue and licked Shao Bai's two nipples.

"Quick... get in." The foreplay was almost done, and Shao Bai felt a sense of emptiness in his body.

"That dog's dick is going to be inserted into the pussy, look!"

"Puff." Jiang Wang was completely submerged, and began to thrust.

"Mmm..." Shao Bai looked at the blue sky and white clouds, his body trembling from the impact.

"Fuck, I'm so hard to see..."

"I feel my legs are weak, who would have thought that a dog's dick is so big, I want to be fucked by a dog too."

Jiang Wang pressed Shao Bai's hand with his forelegs to keep him immobile, and stretched his body to the maximum for him to fuck.

The dog's dick is pumped and inserted in the tight back hole, hitting the pussy everywhere.

"Ah, it's so cool, my husband..."

"This man is shouting so loudly, isn't it a little too loud?"

"I think it is. You can see that Su's dick keeps gushing out prostatic fluid, and the back hole is slapped finely."

"Go away, he's about to piss!" I don't know if it was the npc who saw the urine dripping from Shao Bai's horse's eye, and shouted loudly.

When the people around heard this, they quickly moved out of the way, leaving some space for Jiang Wang and the other two.

Shao Bai drank a lot of water today, he likes the feeling of being fucked to the point of incontinence: "I'm going to pee!"

A stream of yellow urine shot straight out, straight into the sky, and looked crystal clear under the direct sunlight.

"This pee is so beautiful!"

"I really want to drink..."

"I want to be fucked to the point of incontinence too, it sure feels good to spray urine!"

Jiang Wang picked up Shao Bai, and Shao Bai stood on the grass with one leg, and the other hung on Jiang Wang's shoulder, in a "horse" posture.

"This pose makes it clearer."

"This dog's dick is really fierce, and all the meat is coming out."

"Didn't everyone see a stream of semen coming out? I think the dog ejaculated, and he was fucking while ejaculating!"

"Ahhhhh...fuck me to death!" Shao Bai stood powerlessly on the ground, almost leaning against the dog.

"Fuck him! Fuck him!"

"Fuck him!"

Everyone booed, Jiang Wang became more motivated.

"Ahhh..." Finally a stream of cum came out, shaking on the nipple.

Shao Bai's whole body twitched, his back acupoint pinched, and Jiang Wang couldn't help but ejaculated his urine.

"Oh my God, dog pee is coming out, it's running down the thigh."

"The dog's urine filled his stomach, as if he was pregnant."

"It's so cool to see, is it too late for me to get a dog?"

Jiang Wang and Shao Bai were lying on the ground profusely with sweat, and everyone gradually left.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Unlimited flow of semen-filled daily liquid (high H androgyny)
The father of a soft, lascivious beauty [Father and son under the age]
even doi is a good brother
Stupid straight men deserve to be forced to love
Raped, gang raped, perverted femdom, uncle, teacher
Tiger father has no dog son [mutual attack] [compulsion]
Recently updated novel
desire haul (h)
Short Story Synthesis Area
Main attack|Is it wrong to have tits?
Bisexual candid and his nympho hubby
Licking dog Gong is beaten by his wife every day (1v1 single sex pure love)
【Bisexuality】Right and wrong
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop