"Isn't it nice to have two dicks in you?"

front page
"Isn't it nice to have two dicks in you?"
search
"Isn't it nice to have two dicks in you?"
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
Fucking you to death is the best meeting gift for me

"You mean, my mission is complete?" Shao Bai looked at the system in front of him.

A mechanical voice surrounds my ears: "Yes."

I didn't expect the energy value to be collected so quickly.

"Then I now..."

"Master, I will send you to the original world now."

Shao Bai was about to say something, but in the next second his eyes darkened and he passed out.

When consciousness returned, I found that I couldn't open my eyes and couldn't move. Immediately, I felt a hot body pressing over me, and then a soft, cold, barbed tongue slid across the side of my neck.

"Um..."

Shao Bai shuddered for a while, and a large section of memory came back to his brain. Feeling the tongue licking his penis, Shao Bai was finally able to open his eyes.

Looking down at Jiang Wang who was pressing on him, Shao Bai felt a little guilty: "Hi..."

Jiang Wang raised his eyebrows coldly: "Hi?" The movements of his men circled around his eyes.

"We haven't seen each other for so long, should we catch up on the old days, or prepare a meeting ceremony?" Shao Bai sobbed.

"Isn't this just reminiscing about the old days?" Jiang Wang poked his horse's eyes hard.

Shao Bai's eyes darkened.

He is the only golden lotus in the fairy world who has opened his wisdom. He is in the back garden of the fairy emperor, and is irrigated by the fairy emperor's heart and blood every day.

One day he will turn into a human being, and the one he likes the most is the Immortal Emperor Jiang Wang. After several provocations, he and the Immortal Emperor finally confirmed their relationship.

Unexpectedly, on the first day of confirming the relationship, Jiang Wang said to him: "Bai Bai, I have a strong sexual desire."

Shao Bai was taken aback for a moment, and then there were endless small black rooms.

Jiang Wang is a beast in clothes, and sometimes he will use mana to conjure up another dick. Unable to bear it, Shao Bai finds the right time to escape, and jumps off the reincarnation stage without any hesitation.

But Jiang Wang is also very possessive, thinking of himself in the small world and every Jiang Wang avatar...

Shao Bai didn't dare to think that if he was jealous of himself, Jiang Wang could do it all.

Shao Bai was going to give in first: "Husband, can we do this tomorrow."

The sound of iron chains came, and Shao Bai found that his hands and feet were tied up.

Shao Bai: .... Jiang Wang was able to do this indeed.

Jiang Wang pried open Shao Bai's mouth with two fingers, and swept every corner of the mouth. It was wet, soft, and dripping, and sometimes even rubbed against the sharp little canine teeth. tongue.

"ah..."

"Hold on!" Jiang Wang said sharply.

Shao Bai swallowed obediently, this damn familiar feeling.

A trace of saliva flowed out. At this time, Shao Bai was completely naked, with an abnormal blush, bangs pressed against his forehead. Jiang Wang really loved his delirious appearance.

Jiang Wang fiddled with the nipples with his other big hand, and soon, the two nipples became firm.

"Did they touch you too?"

They were Jiang Wang's avatars.

"What about here?" Jiang Wang came to Shao Bai's asshole.

"Woooooo..." Shao Bai was speechless.

Jiang Wang put one hand in Shao Bai's mouth, and inserted the other into his back hole, making a popping sound.

Shao Bai struggled, the sound of iron chains colliding one after another.

Jiang Wang pulled his hand out of his mouth and held up his foot. Sure enough, he saw a red mark on his ankle.

"I told you not to move." Then, she left a kiss on Shao Bai's ankle, and the red marks disappeared.

"Bai Bai, the water is almost flowing, it's time to get down to business."

Shao Bai opened his eyes wide in horror.

A white light flashed, and Shao Bai saw two dicks dangling in front of his eyes.

"What, don't they have two dicks too?"

Shao Bai turned his head and said in a muffled voice, "No."

"Look at me." Jiang Wang turned his head away.

Jiang Wang likes not to let go of any expression on his face while inserting him.

Jiang Wang directly inserted two dicks, and Shao Bai bled without exception.

"Do you know it's wrong?" There was a slapping sound.

Shao Bai cried, "Got it... woo woo woo softly."

The two dicks were messing around in the back hole, and the small hairs on the dicks seemed to become barbs to stimulate Shao Bai.

Immediately, a stream of thick and cloudy semen flowed from the penis.

"Isn't it nice to have two dicks in you?"

"Look, as soon as it comes in, you're going to cum."

Shao Bai murmured: "Cool..."

Jiang Wang held Shao Bai's two waists and twitched vigorously.

Not enough... not enough... Fucking the asshole all inside out.

The knuckle-boned hands tightly gathered the bed sheet: "It's no good...it's going to rot...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Am I better or are they better?"

"You rock..."

After Shao Bai shot three shots, Jiang Wang shot.

Thick semen squeezed out of the back hole.

"Tighten it up." Jiang Wang said sharply.

"No, no, it's going to fuck up."

Jiang Wang ignored Shao Bai's request, conjured up an electric dick, and stuffed it into his mouth: "Fall it out once, and fuck you once."

Shao Bai's whole body trembled.

The night has only just begun...

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Picked up the school bully's remote control
The cold prime minister's fuck day and night
Bisexual beauty with big tits wakes up every day with big dick
The young emperor watered day and night by his concubines
Fucked by His Royal Highness Yong to spray water
Reborn as the male nanny of the heroine of the romance novel [main attack]
Recently updated novel
The wild ghost is going to be fucked into a fairy (fast time travel)
Doctor Fei's Spiritual Clinic
White Dew Turns Frost (Orthopedics, Campus 3P)
President and his Animal Secretary (ABO)
Dream Control Guide H
Days and nights imprisoned by rivals
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop