Holding the penis and inserting it myself, the little bitch begs to urinate and

front page
Holding the penis and inserting it myself, the little bitch begs to urinate and shoots into the pussy, pissing in disorder
search
Holding the penis and inserting it myself, the little bitch begs to urinate and shoots into the pussy, pissing in disorder
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shao Bai moved back and forth on the chair uncomfortably, the smooth surface of the steel ball rubbing against his tight flesh, every time the car bumped, he would open his legs in pain and groan.

Jiang Wang was driving, his appearance in a suit and tie was in stark contrast to Shao Bai, who had his legs spread wide and wet.

Shao Bai kept looking at Jiang Wang, he stretched out his reddish arm to take Jiang Wang's hand, and attached it to his penis: "Help me..."

Jiang Wang took his hand away: "I'm driving."

Tears welled up in Shao Bai's eyes. He stretched out his legs while sitting on the co-pilot, and poked his five round toes towards Jiang Wang's bulging tent: "Please."

Shao Bai first used his thumbs to massage the glans a few times, then slowly moved down to the bottom of Jiang Wang's two testicles, gently lifted the lower testicles like a vixen, and soon, Jiang Wang's Immediately, prostatic fluid gushed out and wet the crotch.

But he still drove the car as motionless as a mountain, he just wanted to tease Shao Bai.

Seeing that this trick was useless, Shao Bai was so wronged that he almost cried.

He knelt on the chair, pouted his buttocks and looked at Jiang Wang: "I want to fuck, I want my husband to fuck."

From the corner of Jiang Wang's eyes, he saw that Shao Bai's bright red flesh was slightly turned outwards by the steel balls, and the seat cushion had already been soaked with lewd water.

"Is the steel ball comfortable, or my husband's big cock?" Jiang Wang pushed the steel ball inside, and then inserted two fingers.

After experiencing the abuse last night, the couch has become tighter.

"Hmm..." Shao Bai felt Jiang Wang's fingers and steel balls rolling on his inner wall, clamping them tightly, and wanted to lock this comfortable thing in his pussy.

Jiang Wang's fingers felt the tightening of the Sao acupoint, he didn't say anything, and continued to push and insert with more force.

"I'm going to spray, ah ah ah ah."

Sprayed?

A large amount of intestinal fluid spewed out from Shao Bai's posterior acupoint, hitting Jiang Wang's face, and the steel ball was also sprayed out, gurgling and falling.

There were also a few drops of lewd water on Jiang Wang's eyelashes. He closed his eyes uncomfortably, opened them again, ran two fingers across his face, and put them under his nose. He first took a deep breath and sniffed obsessively, and then stretched out his mouth to lick: "Baby's intestinal juice is really sweet."

He opened the chain of his suit trousers, and the dick inside popped out in an instant, and his eyes pointed to Shao Bai.

Shao Bai's eyes were blurred, he understood Jiang Wang's hint, and sat on the penis with his thin pink legs.

The lewd water instantly wet the pubic hair of the two of them.

Jiang Wang wrapped his arms around Shao Bai's waist, and drove steadily with the other hand.

Shao Bai stood up halfway, first rubbed the head of his penis against his pussy a few times, and then slowly sat down with his penis on, he really longed for this big dick for a long time.