Hidden identity reunion (drama)

front page
Hidden identity reunion (drama)
search
Hidden identity reunion (drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Trash!" Jiang Wang threw the teacup on the ground viciously.

Mr. Chen looked at the broken teacup in front of his eyes, and he didn't dare to shake his body. When he knew that His Majesty opened the door with his clothes on, the corner of his mouth was damaged, and there was still a lewd atmosphere in the room, Mr. Chen thought to himself.

Unexpectedly, someone could escape the guards of the soldiers and belittle His Majesty.

Jiang Wang looked at the moon-white cloth strip in his hand, which still had the man's cedar fragrance on it, and obsessively lowered his head and sniffed it.

"There's no trace of that person left?" Jiang Wang's dark pupils looked at the sweating man in front of him like a wolf.

"That little thief..."

"Um?"

For some reason, Mr. Chen felt that his whole body was a little colder, and he changed his words in time: "The man did not leave any traces, only a few tiles on the roof were uncovered."

Jiang Wang lowered his head and sniffed the cloth strips on the wound. There was a faint scent of cedar, which made Jiang Wang's heart beat hard. Thinking of the hoarse crying in his mind, Jiang Wang felt inexplicably hot.

His body felt relaxed for a while, and there was no residual pain from the onset of the disease. He knew that the poison in his body was a little lighter, and he thought the other party was a healer.

For Jiang Wang's southern tour, Guangcheng was his first stop.

Thinking of the most famous doctor near Guangcheng...

Valley of Miraculous Doctors!

Jiang Wang's pupils shrank, and his thin lips pursed lightly: "The order goes on, Gu is seriously ill, and I am looking for a famous doctor in Guangcheng. If Gu's illness can be solved, I will make three promises to him."

"In addition, secretly search for the whereabouts of the genius doctor Gu, and don't say anything."

Manager Chen pressed his forehead to the ground: "Your Majesty, this genius doctor Gu has always avoided the world, I'm afraid..."

"I know that time is not a problem. I will extend the inspection time of Guangcheng. The key point is to be careful." He didn't want to leave a bad impression on the future queen.

——

"Master, why did you run away? Wouldn't it be better to meet each other directly?" The cold mechanical voice was filled with a puzzled tone for the first time.

At this time, Shao Bai fled to the inn next door, with his clothes open, and applied plasters on his scars. He knew that these plasters would not be able to remove his scars, but it was good to comfort himself by applying them.

Shao Bai's fingertips with the plaster stopped: "I'm ugly now..."

"But master, he treated you very well in the first two worlds. He fell in love with you at first sight. He won't mind mere scars."

Shao Bai looked serious, and his voice was low: "I know, but I still mind, and... this body is weak, and it is destined not to live to be thirty years old."

"If you can't plan for a lifetime, don't bother him."

Shao Bai lowered his eyes, he didn't want the other party to gain and lose again.

After a brief silence, Shao Bai spoke first: "Okay, I'm going to sleep for a while, I'm too tired."

Touching the bruise on his knee, he hadn't slept all day.