Royal Family (Drama)

front page
Royal Family (Drama)
search
Royal Family (Drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
On the night when Shao Bai and Jiang Wang were sleeping soundly, the imperial palace in the distance was brightly lit.

"Father, send me there for this expedition." Shao Qing looked at his father, Shao Zhe, who was sitting on the throne.

Shao Zhe is over 50 years old, but due to excessive indulgence, ignoring government affairs, drinking and having fun all year round, he looks like an old man in his 60s.

Shao Qing's eyes are firm. This border turmoil, he has to go to the border. This is a good opportunity for him to prove himself and gain the trust of the people, which will be of great benefit to him when he ascends to the throne in the future.

"Are you sure?" Shao Zhe looked at the son in front of him, if Shao Qing could quell the war, then their royal family would no longer have to worry about Jiang Wang.

"Guaranteed to complete the task!" Shao Qing squatted down, clenched his right fist on his heart, and his voice was sonorous.

Shao Zhe clapped his hands and got off his seat: "The future of the royal family depends on you."

——

Shao Qing couldn't wait to set off, he was soaring in the vast starry sky, and he was about to reach the border.

"Your Highness, it's not good, we encountered pirates!"

The soldiers in the control room hurried over to inform Shao Qing.

The spaceship issued a stimulant siren, which was harsh and unpleasant.

"Bang—" The pirate in brown fur kicked Shao Qing's spaceship away.

The soldiers brought by Shao Qing were wiped out within a few strokes. Shao Qing held his bleeding arm in embarrassment: "What are you doing? Didn't you see that my spaceship is dedicated to the royal family? I am His Royal Highness!"

The pirate didn't even listen: "Take everyone here."

Helpless, Shao Qing was put on another spaceship.

Shao Qing was tied to the cross, tied three times and three times: "I am Your Highness, I will not let you go after I go back!"

"I heard that someone here pretends to be His Highness?"

The sound of leather shoes stomping came, followed by Liang Zhou in military uniform.

Liang Zhou came against the light and walked up to Shao Qing.

"Liang Zhou, did Jiang Wang send you here?" Shao Qing yelled at Liang Zhou like a beast.

Liang Zhou raised his hand and slapped Shao Qing's face a few times: "Is my boss's name something you can call directly by pretending to be His Majesty the Royal Highness?"

Shao Qing gritted her teeth: "I am Your Highness!"

"It seems that this person still refuses to admit the crime, come and punish him." Liang Zhou took a step back and ordered the people nearby.

The sound of the whip sounded, and Shao Qing was beaten until he screamed, "I am...His Royal Highness."

Seeing that the fight was almost done, Liang Zhou called to stop.

Holding a small knife, Liang Zhou touched Shao Qing's tendons lightly: "You said, are you His Highness?"

Shao Qing trembled: "I am... ah!"

Before Shao Qing could answer, Liang Zhou snapped at Shao Qing's tendons neatly.

"What are you?" Liang Zhou walked around to the other hand.