Squirting, creampie, pussy licking (before scene, after h)

front page
Squirting, creampie, pussy licking (before scene, after h)
search
Squirting, creampie, pussy licking (before scene, after h)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Use drugs to stabilize the toxins in Jiang Wang's body, and then use the method of intersecting body fluids to suck out the toxins, so that he can fully recover. This is the safest treatment method Shao Bai thought of.

So for the past few days, Shao Bai has been pouring soup and medicine for Jiang Wang.

Today Shao Bai delivered soup and medicine to Jiang Wang as usual, and happened to meet Jiang Wang having lunch.

Shao Bai put the porcelain bowl on the table, and turned to leave.

"Wait! Let's eat together, Gu Master and Gu." Jiang Wang called people to stop.

Shao Bai didn't turn around, and reminded in a low voice: "Your Majesty, there are differences between monarchs and ministers."

"You are not a lonely courtier." You are a lonely queen.

Shao Bai uncomfortably helped the curtain, and the two of them stopped talking.

Feeling the hot gaze from behind him looking at him, Shao Bai still turned around, came to the dining table, and sat down at the seat farthest from Jiang Wang.

Mr. Chen, who was standing at the door, handed over a pair of bowls and chopsticks with great insight.

Even though Shao Bai was eating, he didn't take off the curtain.

Jiang Wang watched him pinch the tomato a few more times, and remembered it in his heart.

With Shao Bai's body, he can't eat heavy food, he can only eat light food.

"The capital is busy with business, would you like to go back to the capital with Gu?" Jiang Wang asked.

"Back to the capital?"

"Yes, Gu is your patient now. Does Master Shao want to uphold medical ethics and be responsible to Gu?" When it came to the last sentence, Jiang Wang lowered his voice a few degrees, as if only Shao Bai could hear it.

Shao Bai felt that this sentence was weird, but he didn't say anything, and nodded in agreement. Anyway, my task is to heal him, so it doesn't matter where I go.

The obstruction by Muli made Shao Bai only have a few mouthfuls in a hurry, and then he left.

He was afraid that if he got along with Jiang Wang again, the other party would develop feelings for him. After all, he didn't plan to fall in love with Jiang Wang in this life!

Jiang Wang looked at the back of Shao Bai leaving in a hurry, and half-closed his eyes in displeasure.

Mr. Chen next door shook his body, and the cold feeling came again.

Jiang Wang didn't know why Shao Bai didn't show his true face to others. He presumably heard rumors about him among the people, and was afraid of him and avoided him.

Afraid of scaring him, Jiang Wang could only restrain himself and take his time.

The carriage bumped all the way, Jiang Wang and Shao Bai arrived at the palace.

Shao Bai has been spoiled for two lifetimes, and this is the first time he has seen such an antique building, so he is unavoidably envious.

At this moment, Shao Bai was having dinner with Jiang Wang at the dining table.

"Stay away from me." Shao Bai looked at Jiang Wang who kept approaching and said.

"What is Gu Zhu talking about?" Jiang Wang took another step, sitting next to Shao Bai with his legs next to his.