"He has a good temper, but it doesn't

front page
"He has a good temper, but it doesn't mean I have a good temper" New Year's meeting with parents plot)
search
"He has a good temper, but it doesn't mean I have a good temper" New Year's meeting with parents plot)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Now Jiang Wang's daily tasks are to send his wife to school, pick him up from school, and fuck his wife at night until he becomes incontinent.

Until he was called home by his mother for the New Year.

At this time, Shao Bai still bears the hickey mark after Huan Ai, and the corners of his eyes are red, Jiang Wang hugged him from behind: "Will my wife come home with me for the New Year?"

Shao Bai was stunned: "I can stay in the laboratory."

For the convenience of Shao Bai's experiments, Jiang Wang specially built a laboratory at home.

"But you are the only one left at home." Shao Bai didn't have many friends, Jiang Wang was really worried.

"It's okay, it's only a few days." Shao Bai held Jiang Wang's hand and looked at him calmly.

Jiang Wang couldn't hold back Shao Bai, so he could only nod his head and agree, "Then I'll only go back for three days, and I'll come back to accompany you after New Year's Eve."

The next day, Shao Bai personally sent Jiang Wang to the airport. Jiang Wang said reluctantly, "If you need anything in the past three days, you can contact my special assistant. You can ask him anything you want."

Li Tezhu, who was hiding outside the airport, sneezed: Did he catch a cold?

"Got it." Shao Bai looked at Jiang Wangyuan, feeling empty in his heart.

After Jiang Wang left, Shao Bai would make video calls with him every day, sharing what he did today.

Today is the second day after the two parted. Shao Bai and Jiang Wang came to the laboratory after making a video call.

Seeing that another experimental step was done wrong, Shao Bai patted his head annoyed.

How about going to him now?

This idea suddenly popped up in Shao Bai's mind.

At this time, Shao Bai had two voices in his heart, if he went, he had never been out of the house and was unfamiliar with the place, if he didn't go, he would miss Jiang Wang too much.

But people always need challenges to grow, right?

Shao Bai suddenly figured it out, and he immediately called Li Tezhu.

"You said you were going to find the boss?" Assistant Li on the other end of the phone exclaimed.

Shao Bai was embarrassed: "Yes. Please book a plane ticket for me, don't tell him."

Li Tezhu blindly booked a ticket for Shao Bai, and at this moment his heart was suffering. If you tell the boss, you will offend the future wife, and if you don't tell, you are afraid that the future wife will get lost, and the boss will kill him directly.

He can't offend both parties, it's really too difficult.

Shao Bai happily packed his luggage after getting the flight information and Jiang Wang's home address.

——

At this moment, Shao Bai boarded the plane with his boarding pass. Even though he had read many strategies on the Internet, he was still very nervous.

He kept walking back according to the seat on the boarding pass. There were not so many people in the back seat, which made him feel much more comfortable.