Big Wedding (Drama)

front page
Big Wedding (Drama)
search
Big Wedding (Drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

There is another H episode

-----text-----

In the first year of Tianzhen, the country of Yin ushered in the most honest and enlightened monarch in history——Jiang Wang.

"Your Majesty." Director Chen came to the carriage and carefully helped Jiang Wang get off the carriage.

His Majesty brought a lot of things that he didn't need during his southern tour, such as fruits from the vassal state or cushions on the carriage. It seemed that he attached great importance to this southern tour, but these were all things that Mr. Chen could not interfere with.

"Thank you." Jiang Wang smiled and thanked Mr. Chen.

At this time, Jiang Wang's skin was rosy, and he was eight feet tall, and he was loved by the palace. The former emperor was even more afraid of falling if he held it in his hand, or melting if he held it in his mouth.

Jiang Wang lived up to expectations and became a highly respected monarch since the founding of the Yin Kingdom.

Jiang Wang entered the room, put away his smile, picked up a brush on the table, and smudged it all over the rice paper.

After drawing it carefully, it didn't take long for a man in white clothes and a curtain to appear on the paper.

After the drawing paper was dried on the table, Jiang Wang dared to raise his hand and gently stroke it: "You are coming soon, we will meet soon."

Ever since Jiang Wang was born, there was a man who broke into his dreams every night, and his gentle voice and soft words accompanied him to grow up.

As night fell, Jiang Wang sat on a chair, looking nervously at the roof above his head.

Time passed gradually, until the sun rose, and a beam of light pierced Jiang Wang's eyes.

He muttered to himself: "How come... why don't you come?"

"Your Majesty, this is a memorial about Guangcheng." Early in the morning, Director Chen sent the memorial over.

Jiang Wang looked tired and haggard, with thick blue marks under his eyes, he looked at Mr. Chen, and asked in a deep voice, "Do you know the Valley of Miraculous Doctors?"

"Wonderful Doctor Valley?" Mr. Chen asked a question first, then continued: "Wonderful Doctor Valley is suspected to be located in the south of Guangcheng."

"I don't want to be suspicious. Starting today, no matter what the price is, we must dig out the valley of genius doctors." Jiang Wang angrily overturned the memorial to the ground, with a terrifying expression.

Manager Chen took a step back. Today's His Majesty seems to be particularly terrifying. In the past, His Majesty always gave people a gentle and jade-like image.

"yes."

—————

The next day, Jiang Wang hurried to the Valley of the Godly Doctor, and it was already deserted, not a single blade of grass grew there.

"Why..." Jiang Wang knelt down in disbelief, "Is anyone there?" "There is someone!"

Every time Jiang Wang yelled, his voice doubled, the corners of his eyes were flushed, and his expression was so terrifying that his eyeballs protruded.

"Oh, what madman is yelling here." A sarcastic woman came.

The visitor was about 30 years old, wearing brocade silk, but the clothes did not match her temperament at all, making her look even more shabby.