Fuck, put the eggs in there too." Pushing into the genital cavity

front page
"Fuck, put the eggs in there too." Pushing into the genital cavity
search
"Fuck, put the eggs in there too." Pushing into the genital cavity
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The bloody storm outside will not affect the warmth in the villa.

Shao Bai's estrus period has arrived.

Jiang Wang inserted into Shao Bai's back acupuncture point, his eyes turned red, "Why are you so coquettish?"

"Well...comfortable." Shao Bai's body will be covered with roses during the estrous period, enchanting and beautiful.

The traces that Jiang Wang had planted on Shao Bai's body were intertwined with Rose.

Jiang Wang tore off Shao Bai's stockings: "Are you still seducing me?"

Today Shao Bai is wearing a set of erotic lingerie. The shirt with a deep V makes two spots revealing. He didn't wear pants underneath, and he wore thong panties connected with black stockings.

"Wrong..." Shao Bai didn't expect Jiang Wang to be so fierce, and cut in without even doing the foreplay.

Jiang Wang's dog's waist exerted strength, and the flesh on his buttocks swayed slightly: "If you are so coquettish, I give it all to you, I give it all to you!"

Saying that, he bent down, bit Shao Bai's gland, and frantically poured his pheromone.

"What are you doing?" Shao Bai pressed against Jiang Wang's chest all the time, but the other party didn't back down at all.

Not long after, Shao Bai felt that there were additional organs in his body.

He is totally marked.

Shao Bai cried aloud: "You bully me."

Jiang Wang became gentle: "Good boy."

Jiang Wang licked away Shao Bai's tears, and gently covered Shao Bai's lips. First, he touched like a breeze, drawing the outline of the lips, and then slowly pried open Shao Bai's mouth with his tongue, and poured it all in.

The twitching of the crotch also began to slow down, and the sound of sizzling water came.

Jiang Wang went all the way down, picked up Shao Bai's foot, held his big toe in his mouth, and slid his soft tongue across his fingers, the roses on Shao Bai's body became more and more red.

"Um...

Jiang Wang sucked his fingers from his big toe to his little toe, and his feet were covered with Jiang Wang's saliva.

"Pervert!" Shao Bai lowered his head, looking at Jiang Wang's obsessed expression.

Jiang Wang's eyes turned red: "It's not you who are cool."

Saying that, she bent down again, trying to hold Shao Bai's lips.

Shao Bai turned his head, and his lips fell on Shao Bai's cheek: "No!"

"Why do you still despise your own things?"

Seeing that the kiss was fruitless, Jiang Wang began to lick his chest.

"Ah, itch... don't."

Tongue lingers over both nipples.

The movement underneath was non-stop, and the intestinal juice was ground into white foam, which stained the crevice of the buttocks.

"What is this?" He said, pushing his head.

"Um..."

Jiang Wang hit a hard object and pushed it to the end.

"No, ah..." Shao Bai felt a tingling sensation in his waist.

Jiang Wang kissed Shao Bai's tears away, and coaxed, "Baby, can you have a baby? The crystallization of our love."

Shao Bai looked at Jiang Wang panting heavily, sweating profusely, and having experienced three worlds, his heart told him that he would never be able to escape the palm of this man in his life.

Jiang Wang didn't urge him, but he was still lingering in the genital cavity. Finally, he heard a faint sound, "En."

Jiang Wang was so happy that the bed creaked like a mad dog.

"Fuck, put the eggs in there too."

The only answer to Jiang Wang was the piss from Shao Bai's ejaculation.

Seeing that Jiang Wang's hair was covered with urine, Shao Bai couldn't stop laughing: "Ah...is it delicious?"

Jiang Wang patted Shao Bai's butt, and there was a pink palm print on the round buttocks: "You're still laughing, don't you feel good?" Immediately, he stuck out his tongue and licked off the urine hanging from Shao Bai's penis .

"It's so cool, fuck the little bitch, man."

Jiang Wang kept pushing towards the genital cavity: "Push it open."

Shao Bai felt a fiery thing push open his organs, leading him to a new world.

The penis is between the genital cavity and the posterior acupoint, Jiang Wang felt the feeling of being wrapped: "All for you, all for you."

Push it to the deepest part of the genital cavity and pour all the semen into it.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1616.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Their pampering (np, meat collection)
The soft and delicate beauty was brutally squeezed by the boss of the ghost world
Fucked hard by various bosses as an adult
The little wife who is loved by her father (bisexual)
After Beta rebirth【Single】
The Road to Cannon Fodder 【Quick Travel】
Recently updated novel
A natural pair (snake and bisexual)
Misunderstanding does not harm the sincerity
Gangster A and Doctor B
The sun goes down (attack off the rails)
vicious dog
Surrender to the crotch of the general attack
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop