creampie

front page
creampie
search
creampie
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"So he's stupid?" Liang Zhou looked at Jiang Wang in disbelief.

Shao Bai nodded.

"Wuuuuuu, my lord general, how could you be so stupid." Liang Zhou burst into tears.

Jiang Wang had a cold face, and lightly parted his thin lips: "You are stupid."

Looking at Jiang Wang's appearance, Liang Zhou really couldn't tell that Jiang Wang's mental energy was in a mess.

"Next, you need to cover up the outside world. The consequences of this news will be disastrous." Shao Bai told Liang Zhou.

Liang Zhou suddenly became serious: "I know."

But after being serious for a while, he changed back to that foolish look: "Come on, call brother to listen, brother will give you sweets."

Looking at Liang Zhou's appearance of abducting and selling children, Shao Bai was speechless. Now he was sure that Liang Zhou was loyal. After all, it was impossible for the royal family to send such a stupid person as a spy.

Jiang Wang turned around and hugged Shao Bai: "I only have one brother, you are a bad guy."

Listening to Jiang Wang's children's words, Liang Zhou was happy.

"Thank you, see off the guests."

"Sir, please." Caton's mechanical voice came, sending Liang Zhou away.

"Master, here is an invitation letter." After sending Liang Zhou away, Xie Yu returned with an invitation letter.

Shao Bai found out that it was a birthday banquet held by the royal family to celebrate Shao Wen's 18th birthday.

As for sending him an invitation letter, Shao Bai knew that the royal family wanted to see his current miserable situation, but the invitation letter was placed directly at the door, which also showed the royal family's contempt for him.

This is to show him off, Shao Bai secretly smiled.

"What is an invitation letter?" Jiang Wang didn't understand.

Shao Bai put the invitation letter away: "It's just a group of monsters and goblins who invited us to eat."

Jiang Wang became anxious when he heard this: "Then don't go, monsters will eat people."

"Don't be afraid, I'll beat the monster away."

——

Thinking about going to a banquet a week later, even with Xie Yu at home, Shao Bai was still worried about Jiang Wang, who was only 5 years old with an IQ. He planned to carry out a three-day emergency training for Jiang Wang.

On the first day, Shao Bai bought a transformation device and shouted outside the door: "Come and open the door, kid."

Hearing the sound, Jiang Wang thumped and ran over to open the door.

Shao Bai:?

The next day, Shao Bai added sleeping pills to Jiang Wang's milk in front of Jiang Wang. Jiang Wang drank it all and went to bed without asking.

Shao Bai:?

On the third day, Shao Bai came for a surprise inspection and opened the door: "Raise your hands, stick your ass up."

Jiang Wang pouted his butt, fanned his eyelashes, and said in a shy tone, "Be gentle."

Shao Bai felt that what he taught was for nothing.