drugged creampie

front page
drugged creampie
search
drugged creampie
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"System, is this place?" Shao Bai asked, pointing to the luxurious inn in front of him.

A cold voice came from the system: "Yes."

After Shao Bai and Jiang Wang died in his previous life, he came to a new plane as soon as he opened his eyes.

In this life, his identity is the genius doctor Gu Guzhu, who became obsessed with drugs, and used himself as a medicine man, so that his body was covered with scars, weak and sickly.

Shao Bai stepped into the inn, and the system said that Jiang Wang's identity this time was the emperor of the country of Yin. As soon as Shao Bai woke up, he went out of the valley to find someone according to the system's guidance.

"Host, left..right..right again."

According to the system's guidance, Shao Bai walked to the deepest part of the inn. Unlike the bustling and bustling outside, the heavily guarded place was terrifyingly quiet, and there was a faint roar.

Shao Bai's heart skipped a beat when he heard those roars, and he felt a bad premonition.

Shao Bai dodged the guarding soldiers and used his internal strength to fly to the eaves.

He managed to stand firmly on the eaves, and then he became short of breath. Shao Bai squatted on the tiles, raising his hands to feel the violent beating of his heart.

This body is really too weak, even a little use of internal strength is exhausting like this.

"Your Majesty, are you all right!" Mr. Chen outside the door slammed on the door in panic.

Forbearance's deep voice sounded from inside the house: "Get out!"

Manager Chen knew that His Majesty was ill, so he paced back and forth anxiously outside the door.

Hearing this, Shao Bai frowned: "System, what's going on?"

"He was poisoned by a poison called 'Tianyin', and he fell ill from time to time. When he fell ill, he was as irrational as a beast."

The sound of ping-pong-pong in the house kept coming, Shao Bai worriedly lifted the tiles, and saw that the house was already in chaos, and the porcelain tables and chairs had already fallen to the ground.

Shao Bai broke off a few more tiles and went down from above.

At this moment, Jiang Wang's eyes were bloodshot, his veins were bulging, his clothes were messy, and he cut his arms with broken porcelain pieces one by one, trying to prevent himself from falling into a rage.

"Who?" The white robe caught his eyes, and Jiang Wang wanted to raise his head to see who was coming, but he was greeted by a puff of white powder.

Jiang Wang fell into Shao Bai's arms, and the cool cedar fragrance entered his nostrils a second before he passed out, a scent that reassured him.

The tall body fell straight into Shao Bai's arms, and he couldn't help taking a step back to control his figure.

Shao Bai locked the system in his brain into a small black room.

The system says it's used to it.

Shao Bai helped Jiang Wang onto the bed, and took his pulse first.

Just as the system said, the poison had already affected Jiangwang's internal organs, and within a year, his internal organs would fail and he would die.

This poison is really hurtful and sad, Shao Bai scolded the eighteen generations of the poisoned person's ancestors in his heart.

Shao Bai first took care of the wound on Jiang Wang's hand. Looking at the bloodstains on his strong arm, Shao Bai sprinkled the wound medicine from his sleeve, then tore off the cloth strip from the hem of his clothes, carefully Bandage.