The bright moon falls, and the arrow dies

front page
The bright moon falls, and the arrow dies
search
The bright moon falls, and the arrow dies
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Believe me, this plane belongs to him! ! !

-----text-----

Shao Bai successfully retired, and after a day's rest, he went to the imperial study with the medicine bowl in his hand.

"Your Majesty, do you remember what happened the day before yesterday?"

Jiang Wang held the bowl expressionlessly and took a sip: "What?"

Looking at Jiang Wang's confused expression, Shao Bai knew that the other party didn't remember anything: "It's okay."

Jiang Wang raised his hand to prop himself up on the table, and gradually moved his face closer to Shao Bai: "Could it be that Gu Zhu wants to have something to do with Gu?"

As Jiang Wang approached, a strong fragrance came, Shao Bai forgot to quibble for a moment, raised his hand to pick up the other party's collar, lowered his head and sniffed.

Jiang Wang raised his hands, looking like he was being slaughtered: "It's not impossible for Master Gu to do it here."

"Your Majesty, I understand!" Shao Bai suddenly raised his head, and the wind blew up the veil to reveal the delicate minibus.

Jiang Wang was dazed for a while by the whiteness.

"Your Majesty got sick at the beginning because the fragrance on your body stimulated your brain and made you sick."

Jiang Wang lowered his head and sniffed his sleeves, and his expression became serious: "This fragrance was given by the regent."

"No wonder..." Shao Bai murmured, wanting to say something more, but found that his vision began to blur and his head became dizzy.

"Shao Bai!" Jiang Wang saw that Shao Bai's hands on the table were crumbling, and when Shao Bai fell down, he stepped across the table and hugged him up by the waist.

"Xuan Imperial Physician! Give Gu Xuan Imperial Physician!" Jiang Wang rushed out of the hall eagerly, his eyes were fierce, and the corners of his eyes were slightly red.

——

The consequence of fighting in the field is sickness.

Shao Bai once again hated his body.

Jiang Wang looked at Shao Bai who was unconscious on the bed with his eyes closed, and with trembling fingertips, he wanted to take off the other party's curtain to see Shao Bai's true face.

Touching the soft white veil with her fingertips, she finally stopped and kissed Shao Bai's forehead through the veil.

Treasure, pious.

Shao Bai woke up three days later. He still ate and drank offerings in the yard every day, but he just couldn't see Jiang Wang.

The royal guards at the door were also replaced by dark soldiers in black military uniforms.

Shao Bai noticed Jiang Wang's plan, so he didn't stay idle, and prepared to escape from the palace in the house.

He first prepared various wound medicines to prevent Jiang Wang from being injured when he was not around.

Thinking about the remaining poison in Jiang Wang's body, Shao Bai bled to marinate the medicinal materials, and then divided them into portions to wrap them up.