Dog's tail turned into a cock, two dicks in the back hole, incontinence, car sho

front page
Dog's tail turned into a cock, two dicks in the back hole, incontinence, car shock
search
Dog's tail turned into a cock, two dicks in the back hole, incontinence, car shock
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the past few days, Shao Bai took Jiang Wang to familiarize himself with the rules of this society, collected information and went to the Public Security Bureau to apply for a household registration.

Go back to the car and close the door.

While driving, he confessed to Jiang Wang: "I have had sex addiction since I was a child, and now the frequency is three times a week, so sometimes... I need your help."

Shao Bai felt a little embarrassed as he spoke.

Jiang Wang frowned, thinking of Shao Bai's bad relationship with his family, his eyes filled with distress: "It's okay...I also have estrus."

Shao Bai was so frightened that he stepped on the brake button, and the two of them leaned forward instantly: "What?! When is the estrus period? How long will it last?"

Will his waist be unbearable?

Suddenly a hot current poured into Jiang Wang's body: "It seems...it's now."

Shao Bai:?

The estrus period is like taking an aphrodisiac. Jiang Wang used to spend his time trapped in the basement.

But he has a wife now.

"Wife..." Jiang Wang grabbed Shao Bai's hand and placed it on the small tent, trying to comfort him.

Jiang Wang began to breathe heavily, his eyes blurred, and he felt his body getting hotter and hotter.

Shao Bai was so frightened that he couldn't drive steadily, and the whole Rolls-Royce passed by in an "S" shape on the highway.

The owner of the nearby car wanted to yell at him, but when he saw the unique license plate, he immediately fell silent.

After getting off the highway, Shao Bai drove the car to a hidden roadside.

At this moment, Jiang Wang was already out of his mind, lying on Shao Bai's body, his clothes messed up.

"Wife... wants to fuck you."

Jiang Wang stretched out his hand and trapped Shao Bai on the car seat, unable to move. The inverted triangle figure completely covered Shao Bai, and the two of them were close to each other without any gap.

The two men's mouths intersected, Jiang Wang's tongue was soft and comfortable, and soon Shao Bai softened into a puddle of water in his arms, and his legs were unable to hang on Jiang Wang's waist.

Soon the clothes were all taken off, the temperature inside the car continued to rise, and the sound of drooling lingered in the ears of the two of them.

Suddenly, Shao Bai touched hair with one hand.

"Why did you turn back into a big dog?" Shao Bai was taken aback.

Jiang Wang regained some sanity: "Because, making love with prototypes represents unswerving loyalty to your partner."

Shao Bai looked at the big dog spitting out human words in front of him, and cursed inwardly: Fuck your mother for being loyal.

From the corner of his eye, he saw that the dog's tail turned into a huge penis, and his legs trembled in fright: "Why...your tail..."

Jiang Wang shook his tail: "During estrus, a dog's tail will turn into a dick."

Shao Bai's mouth is open into an O shape: he has two penises, so he can't protect his asshole.

Jiang Wang saw Shao Bai's mouth wide open, and his pink and tender tongue was looming, thinking that Shao Bai was inviting him, the dog's tail bit, and the cock filled Shao Bai's mouth.

"Woooooooo..." Shao Bai's tongue brushed against the veins on his cock, and the prostatic fluid from the horse's eye kept gushing out against his throat.

Shao Bai was forced to drink streams of prostatic fluid.

Jiang Wang lowered his head, stuck out his dog's tongue, and first lightly touched Shao Bai's nipple, causing Shao Bai to tremble all over: "Ah...don't lick there..."

The lewd water gushing out of Shao Bai's back hole soon soaked the cushion.

The dog's paws kept rubbing against the back hole, but they didn't go in.

Shao Bai raised his head: "Well... go in, please go in..." At the end of the speech, he was already crying.

Jiang Wang stretched his dog's paws in to open up the back hole. The meat in the back hole was tight and there were countless suction cups. The dog's paws stretched all the way to the deepest part, reaching the point of shame.

"Ah..." Shao Bai had his dick in his mouth, slurring his speech.

"Wife...you are so lewd...Sao's cave is like a water curtain cave."

"Only lewd for you to see...uh...fuck me to death.."

Jiang Wang pulled out the dog's paw and replaced it with a big dick that kept pushing and thrusting.

The waist of the dog's body is thick and powerful, and every push reaches the deepest point.

"Hmm..." Shao Bai moaned inarticulately with another dick in his mouth.

The dick brought out the meat in the back hole, and then sent it back to the deepest part. The sound of slapping became louder, and the whole body shook violently.

The lewd water and prostatic fluid beat into fine foam, which flowed onto Shao Bai's ass like saliva.

"Ah..." Shao Bai straightened his waist, squeezed his back acupoint, and yellow urine slowly shot out, which wet the steering wheel.

"Hmm..." This clip almost shot Jiang Wang out.

"I'm going to fuck and cum... woo woo woo." Waves of pleasure rushed to his brain, making Shao Bai's scalp tingle.

Jiang Wang pulled his tail out of Shao Bai's mouth: "Wait my wife, I can only shoot you before I shoot."

Saying that, without giving Shao Bai a chance to react, he wrapped his penis with his dog's tongue and blocked his eyes.

Jiang Wang was still thrusting and thrusting, the penis on the dog's tail found the right gap, and squeezed in forcefully, both penises were completely submerged into the back hole.

"Ah...it hurts..." There was a tearing sensation and blood gushed out.

Gradually, the lewd water kept gushing out, and Shao Bai got used to the two dicks being thrust into his body, followed by a burst of unprecedented pleasure.

"Ahhhh... hurry up...fuck me..."

Shao Bai had a thin belly, and Jiang Wang's penis stirred in his body, showing a faint outline on the belly.

"Ahhh...I'm going to cum..." Jiang Wang was making the final sprint, and Shao Bai's body was shaking at the top.

Both cocks go deep, and both come out.

The dog's tongue let go of Shao Bai's penis, and a stream of semen ejaculated on his stomach and nipples.

"It's so comfortable..." Shao Bai squeezed out the leaked semen from his back hole, stuck out his tongue, and started to lick it.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
straight man help straight man
Senior and Lamb
Thigh split by married boss
A compilation of the history of promiscuity by the C-bit debut of the beauty shou
The cold secretary is a bisexual cow
The young master's personal servant (High H)
Recently updated novel
brother's sanctimonious
white moonlight on fire
After imprisoning the crush
Anecdotes from the Strozzi estate
【Short Stories】Lifetime Mistakes
[GB] The high-cold friend who has a crush on you mistakenly thinks you are using him as a stand-in
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop