Luna Blacksmith

Here is some more information on Luna.

She is kind and sweet, but when provoked, she will become your worst nightmare.

She always walks with an aura of confidence and elegance. People tend to be jealous of this. Wishing they were here, or with her.

More info:
Age after reincarnation: 17
Age before reincarnation (Doesn't matter): 28
Height: 185 cm. She towers over most. I just really wanted her to tower over Damon, Stefan, Elijah, and Kol.
She will sometimes be like a mother figure for Stefan and sometimes treat Damon like a child.

Her power is the essence of her being. It flows through every cell and fiber of her being. It is bound to her soul and existence. This power cannot be removed, taken, or manipulated. She and only she can use it and control it unless she permits others.
Like a vampire, she can control the minds of others, but her control is not limited. She can control any with an intact mind, regardless of their species. Only another God will be unaffected by her power. The only known limitations of her powers are her imagination and creativity. If she can imagine it, she can bring it to forth.
Her powers appear in different forms. If she chooses for her power to be seen, the power appears in violet energy or smoke/misty like appearance. Her powers can influence the very world itself.
When using her powers her eyes glow a violet light. She can make her eyes blaze this violet energy, covering her entire eyes in the light. This only happens if she desires it or if she feels powerful emotions.
Luna loves showing off her eyes, glowing and blazing. She loves seeing others' reactions, that's why even though she can hide it, she chooses not to.

 She loves seeing others' reactions, that's why even though she can hide it, she chooses not to