1.20 Isobel

A/N: I just checked what I have written. And honestly, I'm not a big fan of it. I was wondering why no one was voting, and now I know it's because it doesn't deserve a vote. So I beg of you all, what can I do to make this book better? I have said this before, and and gonna say it again. I want you to like my book. If there is something you would like to see, or if there is something I can do to make you like my book better. Please tell me!

I'm gonna try my best to have more humor in this story. Might accidentally turn Luna into an alcoholic, but that will be a part of the humor.
I'm also skipping 1.20 Blood Brothers since there is no Ripper Stefan, that episode became something that would never happen.

...

It was the middle of the night. Damon had gone to bed already, but I was dressed ready to go outside to finally finish what I planned to do. Kill the mother rat.

After what happened at the pageant, Matt kicked his mom out. If I am right, she is on her way right now in her car, heading for Wicker Bridge.

That reminds me, I need to burn it to the ground.

I made myself invisible and teleported to the bridge. I didn't have to wait long before I could sense her mind nearing. She was driving a little too fast. She might be a little tipsy. Probably is, honestly.

As her car neared, I brought forth my magic. Two orbs of violet energy formed over my palms. Kneeling to the earth, I sent all that energy into the ground. The energy danced over the ground as it made its way to the vehicle.

As the car neared, the magic went full force, a wave of energy blasted up from the ground, sending her flying in the air. As her car landed, you could see the clear destruction made.

I scanned for any life, finding her unconscious and barely holding on. I called forth a violet orb in my right hand. I focused on the energy, willing it to become stronger. Heading my command, the magic grew, not only in size, but glow. It shined brighter and was twice the size than before.

I sent the violet orb, full force at her car. As it made contact, the car and anything inside were reduced to ash. All evidence of the crash is undone. As if it never occurred. No one will ever know of her death. Only I and those I tell.

After I made sure all the evidence was gone. Like the small crack on the wooded bridge, from where the car landed. And the ashes that were left behind. I made my way back to my guest room at the Salvatore house.

...

Today is gonna be a fun day. Isobel is in town and soon, so will Katherine. But for now, I'm stuck at school with Caroline and Bonnie, helping with this year's float. There is gonna be some parade for some reason. Don't ask me why for I have no idea.

"All right, show us," Bonnie spoke to Caroline.

"Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic float. This is what they did last year." Caroline brought up a page containing a picture of last year's float. Turning the Pc towards us, showing us."And it is exactly what we don't want to do.

"Ew. Okay! So, what are we doing?" Bonnie asked her.

"Southern classic elegance," Caroline replied.

"Don't know what that is, but knowing you, it will be beautiful and amazing," I told her, making her smile.

"Gone with the Wind?" Bonnie questioned her.