What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!

The title says it all. While Luna and Damon were gone, some stuff happened. Luna wasn't needed for those episodes so I had made my chapters for them. Damon was with Enzo.

So, this is what happened while Luna and Damon weren't there and I had made my chapters to replace the episodes.

1. Caroline spied on Elena and Stefan because Katherine threatened her Mom and Matt. Even though she has the power of an Original, she still wouldn't risk going against her, not wanting her mom hurt (She doesn't really care for Matt a lot, he is more of just a distraction).

2. Elena and Stefan were fake fighting but Elena could tell something was wrong with Stefan. She tried to get him to tell her but he couldn't. He couldn't tell Elena it was because of what he had learned from Damon. He couldn't tell her anything because only Damon could say something. Because Elena wouldn't stop pushing, Stefan ended up losing his temper and breaking up with her.

3. Katherine made Jenna hurt herself. Luna didn't do anything since she needed that event to happen, as it was a catalyst for Stefan and Elena to break up, even though that happened anyway without that event. She wanted that ship gone and buried so she had to make sure.

4. Since there was nothing against Mason and Damon. Stefan and Damon weren't almost killed. Caroline wasn't revealed to her mother when saving the Salvatores. So her mom never learned she is a vampire.

5. They (Stefan, Caroline, and Bonnie) learn from Jeremy that Mason is here for something known as the Moonstone. Jeremy learned it from Tyler. (They have gotten closer lately after Tyler's dad died).

6. Everyone knew something was up with Stefan but no one pushed him on it. What he had learned from his brother and his past had put a big dampener on his mood.

7. Jeremy asked Tyler some more and found out that he could never find it. After Tyler had learned about his uncle wanting it, he went to go and find it. From there on he learned from Mason his werewolf lineage. No one knows Luna has it.

8. Stefan, Bonnie, and Caroline learned that Mason was working with Katherine. Bonnie used magic to get in his head without Mason knowing and found out that he wanted it for her. But like Tyler said, none of them know where it is.