2.9 Discovery and Slater

A/N: Do you think I should add pictures to the top? It could be something for the chapter or some random screenshot of a quote or poem.

...

Luna's pov

It was early in the morning when I teleported home. Hopefully, Elijah will be an ally, if not then he has to be dealt with.

I changed into my pajamas and went to the kitchen to grab a bite.

As I finished my breakfast I sent a psychic wave through the house to see what everyone was doing. Enzo and Damon were asleep in Damon's room. Awww, I'm happy for them. They are already starting to act like a married couple. And I may or may not have teased them about it and made them both turn red like a tomato. Ahh, young love. Or in this case, an old love story beginning a new. They are so cute, I love them so much. I kind of feel like a proud mama seeing her children finally falling in love.

Kol was in his room having just woken up. As I placed my plate in the dishwasher he made his way into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful." He uttered with a morning voice, sleep clear in his appearance.

"Good morning little mischief. Did you sleep well?" I wondered.

"Would have been a lot better if I knew what you were doing while you were out the entire night." He answered coming over and hugging me from behind, his head in the crook of my neck.

"I had to do something important, no need to worry. But I promise I will tell you later on." I started smiling as I brought my hand through his hair.

Me and Kol spent the rest of the morning watching Teen Wolf and cuddling. He truly is cuddly like a Koala. It's adorable.

I had gotten a call from Rose later on telling me she wanted to speak with me and the doppelgänger. She felt bad about trying to kidnap her after I helped them with getting daylight rings and getting their freedom, so she wanted to help us. I sent her the address for the Salvatore house and told her to meet me there. I texted Stefan and told him to be expecting her.

I tried standing up from the couch so I could go and wake Damon up as he had to come as well. Only to be stopped by two arms wrapping around me tighter.

"Nooo," Kol whined, holding me closer to him not wanting to tell me to go. "Why do you have to go?"

"Because it's an important meeting that will make us gain more allies," I explained to him. From Rose, I will be able to get to Slater. And Slater will be a big help just in general. My magic, although the strongest on the planet has limits. I can't do everything. But Slater will help me with that part. He will find what I need and get me what I want, he will also help me gain information if I need it. He's just helpful in general.

Reluctantly he released me from his hold. I made my way to Damon's room knocking softly as I opened the door. They had woken up a few minutes ago, but they didn't want to get up so they just cuddled up to one another.

"Damon, we need to get to the boarding house. I have an important informant coming to talk to us about something very important." I softly spoke.

"Why can't you go and do it?" He mumbled still in a sleepy state as if cuddled further into Enzo.

"Because it's about what I was doing last night and who Katherine has been running from for 500 years, and who will be coming to town after Elena as she is a doppelgänger," I explained to him hoping it would make him get his ass out of bed.