1.9 History Repeating

I was now in history class. I didn't want to come to school today but this is the day Alaric makes his first appearance in the show. And speak of the history teacher and he shall appear.

"Good morning, everyone. Alrighty. Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My Family immigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born in Boston." The teacher went on. I honestly couldn't for the life of me care. I have heard it so many times before when I watched the show, I don't have the patience to do it again, that's why I'm zoning him out.

...

We were sitting outside, me Bonnie and Elena.

"Then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's Church before I woke up back in the woods." Bonnie started.

"And you always see your ancestor Emily?" Elena questioned the novice witch. Bonnie nodded at that.

"What do you think is happening Luna?" Bonnie asked me. Both their attention was placed on me. "Do you think I'm being haunted?" Her fear is evident on her face.

"Unlike humans, the supernatural goes to the other side when they die. Some witches can interact with this world given certain circumstances." I started by explaining as simply as I could.

"Like what?" Asked Elena. She was worried for her friend.

"Like blood and other witches. Meaning this woman is a witch from your bloodline. Probably an ancestor of yours. But.." I got lost in thought. How was Emily able to connect to her? She doesn't have the amulet, she shouldn't be able to. Unless she has help from other witches. But why would they help her just to reach Bonnie? Emily must want something else. Her plan must have changed because of my interference.

"But what?" Bonnie asked. She was afraid, I get that. She was being haunted after all.

"For a witch to contact the living world, they must either have a lot of power and help from other dead witches. Or they have something that can help them interact with you. Tell me, Bonnie. Have your grams given you something from your ancestor?" I needed to know more. Bonnie used a good second to think.

"Yes. She gave me a bracelet, she said it was from my ancestor Emily. Grams says she was a powerful witch in the Civil War days. It contained a yellow gem. My Grams says she had a matching necklace. She said the necklace has a lot of magic in it, but no one knows where it is. Like it's being masked by something even more powerful to hide the power of the necklace." She started off her explanation.

That's not right. In the original timeline, there was no bracelet. Why is there one now? Maybe it was the timeline trying to fix itself. Maybe it was because I stole the amulet forcing Emily to get to Bonnie in another way, or many it was something that's a part of the original timeline, but it was never shown in the show. If that's the case. What else is different in this world from how I remember it?

"Bonnie, could I see this bracelet?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I have it in my bag." Bonnie pulled out an old-looking bracelet. It was a silver chain with a small yellow gem. I reached out my palm and as she placed it in my hand my vision faded and I was suddenly in the forest. In front of me was the woman known as Emily Bennett.

"You took my amulet. Why?" The old Bennett witch questioned me. She had i look of amusement and something else I couldn't quite place. Joy? But why would she be happy?