1.5 You're undead to me

"The sexy studs car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who can pull off a bikini. I want in-your-face sexy. I mean, it's a fundraiser for God's sake." Caroline began.

"Well, that sounds interesting. Have fun." I said, hoping not to get dragged in.

"Oh don't even," Caroline said, stopping in her tracks. She turned her entire body towards me. "Your coming. Luna, you are one of the hottest people at school. I need you there so more people will come, and so we will get more money."

"So I'm a tool for you to gain a greater income," I said with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk on my face.

Caroline seemed to catch on to what she said and quickly changed it. "No, what I mean is, you're my friend and it would be amazing if you could come to the car wash." She finally said to me with a smile.

I giggled at her, "Fine, I'll go. But the moment I don't want to be there anymore I get to leave. Deal?"

"Deal!" She said, walking away happily.

...

It was the day of the Sexy Studs car wash. As I got there I could hear Caroline talking. "No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay-you-laters. We are not running a charity here."

"No, we are not." I and Elena said I synced.

"Hi," Stefan said finally having arrived. We greeted him back.

"The event is called Sexy Studs, you know?" Caroline said coming over. With that, she walked away.

"Did we just get scolded?" Stefan asked.

"And judged, yeah," Elena answered.

"Speak for yourself. I look gorgeous." I said doing a 360. They smiled. "Okay, while you two love birds get ready, I'm gonna go and wash some cars." As I left, I could hear them saying goodbye.

I had just gotten over to Bonnie and Matt when I heard her talking to Matt after seeing him eyeing Elena and Stefan kissing.

"No. None of that tortured pining stuff."

"I'm just observing," said Matt.

"Oh, Tiki. This one's yours." Bonnie told the girl.

"Why do I always get the homily ones? Just to be clear, your car's a POS. I mean we can wash it, but it's still a POS."

"You don't have to be rude," Bonnie replied, having enough of her insulting the teenager the car belonged to.

"No, rude is uglying up the road with that junker."

As the man left and Tiki was getting ready to start washing it, I could see Bonnie staring at the water hose Tiki was holding. Suddenly the water in the buck blew up in Tiki's face. The water still spilling out of the water hose.

A smug look decorated Bonnie's face. 'Well, well little Bennett.' I thought. 'It looks like you are getting more comfortable with the unknown. I guess today is the day I tell you everything.' With that, I left with a smile on my face.

After a few minutes, I could see the old man talking to Elena, and Tiki was there. This is the day Elena learns of the supernatural. As Elena and the old man had their talk, I telepathically searched Tiki's mind. I could sense Damon's influence on it. Him seeking her out, so that she could free him from the dungeon under the Salvatore Boarding house.