2.11 Part 2

A/N: I'm supposed to work on my psychology assignment, buuuuuut, instead here is a new chapter.
Part 2 of By The Light of The Full Moon.
I just finished my psychology test and it went well :) Now I only have my psychology assignment and history test left.

...

3rd person pov

While Bonnie was in the bathroom, Elena made her way downstairs. Aunt Jenna was there with boxes around her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The doppelgänger asked her aunt confused.

"Perfect timing." Jenna handed her the box she was holding.

"What is this stuff?" Elena asked confused.

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate." She explained.

Jenna closed a door behind her, revealing Elijah behind it. Seeing the original Elena was startled.

"Hey, I'm Elijah." The original vampire introduced himself. This was technically the first time he and Elena had really met. This was the first time he had introduced himself.

"Elijah's in town researching on Mystic Falls." Her aunt explained. Elijah went closer and held out his hand for Elena to shake.

"It's a pleasure." They shook hands as Elena was visibly nervous.

"So you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna offered.

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow."

"Also a good plan."

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna; and Elena. I hope to see you again sometime soon." As Elijah made his way outside Elena quickly ran upstairs to her room. When she walked in she came face to face with Elijah.

"What do you want?" Fear was evident in her voice.

"I think it's time you and I had a little chat," Elijah stated. "Forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm. We haven't been formally introduced, I'm Elijah Mikaelson." Elijah began.

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?"

"Because I didn't want you to be taken. Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those who fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that the doppelgänger exists, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to him and I can't have that."

"Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?"

"Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse."

"So, what is your goal?"

"Klaus' obsession has made him paranoid. He's a recluse. He trusts only those in his immediate circle."

"Like you?"

"Not anymore."

"You don't know where he is, do you? So you're trying to use me to draw him out."

"Well, to do that I need you to stay put and let me deal with things."

"No." Elena quickly stated.

"No?" Elijah asked in confusion.

"I'm not making any deals with you. If you want a deal, you need to go to Luna." She spoke confidently.

"And why would I need to make the deal with her?" He asked confused.