3.5 Soulmates and Outfits

A/N: I'm just trying to bring everyone's soulmate right now. After that, the Mikaleson ball plus Ester will happen. Then New Orleans. I am going to refer to Elena and Rebekah's soulmates as they/them until their genders are revealed. Since they are OCs, their genders can be female or male depending on what I decide.

Even with Luna and Bonnies united magic, they can't know what gender the soulmate is until they actually meet them or they already know who they are. With Elijah, Tyler, Jeremy, Kol, Stefan, and the others, we know the gender as they are soulmates to characters already existing in the show, but the OCs are an unknown factor.
So imagine Rebekah and Elena's soulmate whatever gender you want until they get here.

And also 100k views and more than 4k votes!!! Oh My God I Love you all. Thank you to everyone who has read and voted on my book. I truly appreciate every single one of you. Love you all and hope you enjoy <3

I'm going to be honest, writing something without an episode to take from is very difficult for me and I'm having lots of trouble. Because of this, updates will be slow and chapters may be shit. If you have any ideas on things I can change or bring into the book, please let me know as I would love to hear your ideas. And who knows, you might be able to get your idea into the book. Wouldn't that be cool?

...

The next day was spent over at Bonnie's. Bonnie and I were drinking tea while talking about the next step in my plan. I wanted her opinion as she had grown much wiser from the original timeline. Also, I could use this as a teaching moment for her.

Kai and Kol were spending the morning on the ground leaning against the couch. They were playing some games on Kol's PlayStation. Kai was mesmerized by the new technology, and Kol loved showing him everything. He was planning on showing him some shows, movies, and a lot of games.

While they were doing that, me and Bonnie were making some plans.

"You want to bring Elena's soulmate to town? Luna, that's amazing! But how?" She wondered perplexed.

"Simple. We will hold the soul mark on Elena's arm and call to him or her. They would have already felt the pull, but this is more to ensure they come as fast as possible." I explained to her. The pull I was referring to is what every soulmate feels with their mark. It's how someone knows they met their soulmate because the pull will tell them.

"What about Rebekah and Elijah?" She questioned. "I know Rebekah has also been dreaming about her soulmate. And she told us that they know nothing of Elijah's."

"They will all have their soulmates, but for now let's focus on one at a time." I began explaining. "First Elena, then maybe Elijah depending on what he is doing, and Rebekah will probably be last as she already has her twin flame."

"Meaning she can last the longest without her soulmate." Bonnie completed my sentence as she quickly realized why.

"Exactly." I smiled happily as I drank some more of my tea. "But if we get the chance, we will do the spell to Rebekah first."

"When should I call Elena?"

"We could call her now and set up a meeting? We can leave Kol and Kai here while we do that." I suggested.

"Is it safe to leave Kol and Kai alone? Together?" Bonnie was unsure if it was safe at all to leave them alone. Kol is only ever under control with me around and Kai hasn't gotten used to this decade yet.

"It will be okay. Kol knows what he can't do or else he sleeps on the couch, which according to him is one of the worst things in the world." I simply replied as Bonnie giggled at the response.